CJohn

Friday Numbers (THG: 6.5M; T3S: 5.6M; CitW: 5.5M)

My first inkling that TTS might modestly break out is when Drew McWeeny posted a favorable early opinion last week or so. He mentioned his 2 sons were flipping out for it, so that's probably why it's doingn better than expected: parents who're Sttoges fans taking their kids.

A 4:15 update on her previous report? Nikki clearly has a rooting interest here, though I appreciate her nod to objectivity in revising her statement about reviews of Cabin from 'decent' to 'extremely well-reviewed.' And she at least acknowledges the night edge Cabin holds over Stooges.We'll see what happens, but I think Nikki is on the stump for Stooges until she's forced off of it by the numbers.

A 4:15 update on her previous report? Nikki clearly has a rooting interest here, though I appreciate her nod to objectivity in revising her statement about reviews of Cabin from 'decent' to 'extremely well-reviewed.' And she at least acknowledges the night edge Cabin holds over Stooges.

I commented and told her she should change that. She listens!

Three Stooges to me looked litterally horrible, nothing funny about it, just plain embarrassing. I'm shocked that people actually went to see it. I'm litterally stunned. I don't care if the show has a following, it litterally looked like an insult to the original show.

lol, too funny if Stooges takes down THG and prevents the four-peat. Oh well, only 3 weeks till The Avengers and the summer movie season begins! The Avengers and Prometheus and Spider-man and Brave and The Dark Knight Rises!!!!! (sorry, this summer just has me so freakin pumped)