Eric Lasagna

THE LITTLE MERMAID WEEKEND THREAD

1 minute ago, screambaby said:

I'll take these 3 things for 1000 Alex

FastX domestic 

WWE bloodline

Miami heat..

What are 3 things that collapsed ronight?

FastX didnt deserve it, it somehow ended up being a ton of fun

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, screambaby said:

I'll take these 3 things for 1000 Alex

FastX domestic 

WWE bloodline

Miami heat..

What are 3 things that collapsed ronight?

Bloodline didn't collapse, it mini imploded, they'll strech this Story further.

It will need Jey, Solo and Paulrus all 3 to leave the Tribe and leave Roman as a Chief without a Tribe.

And it'll be glorious.

12 minutes ago, THUNDER BIRD said:

It will need Jey, Solo and Paulrus all 3 to leave the Tribe and leave Roman as a Chief without a Tribe.

And it'll be glorious.

It's just gonna be roman solo and the walrus. 

@Blankments @Eric Only 2 movies this month rip 

14x:

Oppenheimer (Nope, Bullet Train, Jaws IMAX, Avatar Re-Release, Avatar: The Way of Water IMAX, M3GAN, Knock at the Cabin, Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania, Creed III, Shazam! Fury of the Gods, John Wick: Chapter 4, Air, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3, Fast X)

9x:

Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse (Avatar: The Way of Water IMAX, Puss in Boots: The Last Wish, Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania, Creed III, Shazam! Fury of the Gods, John Wick: Chapter 4, Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves, The Super Mario Bros. Movie, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3)

6x:

The Flash (Shazam! Fury of the Gods, John Wick: Chapter 4, Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves, Air, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3, Fast X)

Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 3 (Avatar: The Way of Water IMAX, Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania, Cocaine Bear, John Wick: Chapter 4, The Super Mario Bros. Movie, Air)

The Little Mermaid (Black Panther: Wakanda Forever, Puss in Boots: The Last Wish, Avatar: The Way of Water IMAX, Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania, Shazam! Fury of the Gods, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3)

5x:

Fast X (Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania, Shazam! Fury of the Gods, John Wick: Chapter 4, Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves, The Super Mario Bros. Movie)

Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny (Avatar: The Way of Water Dolby, Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania, Creed III, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3, Fast X)

4x:

Barbie (Avatar: The Way of Water Dolby, Magic Mike's Last Dance, Shazam! Fury of the Gods, The Super Mario Bros. Movie)

Transformers: Rise of the Beasts (Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves, The Super Mario Bros. Movie, Air, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3)

3x:

Elemental (Avatar: The Way of Water Dolby, Puss in Boots: The Last Wish, Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves)

Mission: Impossible - Dead Reckoning Part One (Top Gun: Maverick, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3, Fast X)

Strays (Cocaine Bear, Beau Is Afraid, Fast X)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutant Mayhem (Shazam! Fury of the Gods, Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves, The Super Mario Bros. Movie)

2x:

The Blackening (John Wick: Chapter 4, Fast X)

1x:

About My Father (Shazam! Fury of the Gods)

Asteroid City (Fast X)

Blackberry (Beau Is Afraid)

The Boogeyman (Scream VI)

Book Club: The Next Chapter (The Super Mario Bros. Movie)

Dune: Part Two (Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3)

Five Nights at Freddy's (Fast X)

Gran Turismo (Fast X)

Joy Ride (Air)

The Marvels (Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3)

Migration (The Super Mario Bros. Movie)

Past Lives (Beau Is Afraid)

Sanctuary (Beau Is Afraid)

Talk to Me (Beau Is Afraid)

Trolls: Band Together (The Super Mario Bros. Movie)

So what would be the expectation for Monday, i see a lot of people expecting 25mil~ for Monday but i just don't see how that'll happen at this point. Aladdin increased Sunday from Saturday which i also don't see happening.

7 minutes ago, Boxx93 said:

Maybe off topic but... how do you think Ruby Guillman: Teenage Kraken is going to perform. Bad Guys level or Puss In Boots 2 level? Or maybe more?

Bit lower than Bad Guys. 20M OW, 85M DOM

6 minutes ago, Boxx93 said:

Maybe off topic but... how do you think Ruby Guillman: Teenage Kraken is going to perform. Bad Guys level or Puss In Boots 2 level? Or maybe more?

Don't see it passing Bad Guys, let alone get anywhere close to Puss. Those had more GA appeal (especially Puss), while Ruby Gillman seems female-skewing. The trailers have also been pretty meh, and I get the feeling Universal is dumping it. Too many films this summer for this one to stand out.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, THUNDER BIRD said:

And it'll be glorious.

Technically the Bloodline is fine. After all, during the draft, it emcompassed Roman., Solo, and Heyman.

2 minutes ago, interiorgatordecorator said:

context please

Console wars shit. Not that different than franchise wars. PlayStation is fine. Actually more than fine. I mean this is already my GOTY and it isn’t even out:

• Like 1