Eric the IF

***SPOILERS*** ***SPOILERS*** ***SPOILERS*** THE FLASH SPOILERS THREAD ***SPOILERS*** ***SPOILERS*** ***SPOILERS*** ***DID WE MENTION SPOILERS?????***

Those CGI cameos towards the end are terrible. some of the worst fan service I've ever seen Completely stops the flow of the climax for all these creepy looking cg models to pose awkwardly for five minutes.

The Clooney drop in was great though.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

Those CGI cameos towards the end are terrible. some of the worst fan service I've ever seen Completely stops the flow of the climax for all these creepy looking cg models to pose awkwardly for five minutes.

The Clooney drop in was great though.

I can't believe they didn't get Christopher Reeve to do it himself. its just lazy.

i agree with you tho. they were poor.

The cameos were APPALLING. They deepfaked Christoper Bloody Reeves and it looked horrible. All of them looked horrible. Nicolas Cage is alive and well but they CG'd him. WHY? 

What's silly is that there was so many DC Universes they could've used here which would've elicit a way bigger reaction, but didnt: The Timm-Verse, The Lego-Verse, The Teen Titans Go-verse, The Arrow-Verse, The Injustice-verse could've slid right in with the way this film looks.

Also IS GEORGE CLOONEY BATMAN?!?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ddddeeee said:

Man, people really hated the baby rescue scene? I was roaring.

I was sat there wondering why The Flash kept trying to save all these floating baby corpses, and why there were so many dead babies in a Flash movie. It wasn't a pleasant time.

• Astonished 1

14 minutes ago, John Marston said:

So apparently the likely CGI’d Clooney’s face over Keaton’s body

No, it’s Clooney. Maybe some of Barry’s reaction shots were shot over Keaton‘s shoulders? I have no idea. But Clooney was 100% Clooney.

If you told me Michael Shannon’s entire performance was just a recording of his head, filmed remotely from his house, slapped onto a digital body I’d believe you though.

• Haha 1

Just now, XXRkham Asylum said:

Haven't seen it but don't care about spoilers.

Who are all the cameos? I'm aware of Reeves, Cage and Clooney.

80s Supergirl movie Supergirl, Adam West, and randomly the fake Jay Garrick from the CW Flash show.

• ...wtf 1

1 minute ago, Grebacio said:

And yet no Grant, lmao.

I almost doubt that Andy Muschietti really knew the CW Flash stuff much since why on Earth would you pick the fake villain-posing-as-Jay Garrick character over even just the real Jay Garrick from that show? It's bizarre. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, AJG said:

No, it’s Clooney. Maybe some of Barry’s reaction shots were shot over Keaton‘s shoulders? I have no idea. But Clooney was 100% Clooney.

If you told me Michael Shannon’s entire performance was just a recording of his head, filmed remotely from his house, slapped onto a digital body I’d believe you though.

there are images of Keaton in the same setting in the same outfit. I also have a hard time believing Clooney flew out to wherever they were filming to do a cameo