Eric is Quiet

C’MON BARBIE LET'S GO PARTY...AT LOS ALAMOS | BARBENHEIMER WEEKEND THREAD | We’re Thriving in our Plastic Fantastic Era | Mother Mothered with 162M | Daddy Exploded with 82.4M

Your Barbenheimer weekend plans  

175 members have voted

1. 1. What are you going to watch this weekend specifically?

1 minute ago, cannastop said:

Hey Moana was the same year as Zootopia so it was competition

And I also really liked Encanto.

(Out of likes) And I remain salty Moana didn’t beat Zootopia DOM at least, and insist it was 100% a summer movie… 

After being back for this weekend and having Barbenheimer dropped on me I feel addicted to the BO numbers again!

I already can't wait to see Dune's and Wonka's weekends blowing everyone's minds too...

Edited by Arlborn

1 minute ago, MovieMan89 said:

(Out of likes) And I remain salty Moana didn’t beat Zootopia DOM at least, and insist it was 100% a summer movie… 

Pretty sure 2011's Winnie the Pooh was the last Summer WDAS movie.

2 minutes ago, redfirebird2008 said:

The frontloading stuff on Friday & Saturday is normal. Similar thing with TDK where Saturday number wasn’t great, but the Sunday & Monday numbers were awesome. Barbie is doing the same thing, which is epic!

I had honestly forgotten how epic TDK’s OW was… 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, excel1 said:

WB need to announce Barbie 2 for Christmas 2024 or 2025...tomorrow.

They can't announce it tomorrow because the main cast and the director 100% thought this was going to be a one off. But don't worry, money talks, they'll announce it eventually, I'm just not sure if Narnia will let Greta make it in a timeline that pleases WB.

Edited by Arlborn

1 minute ago, Arlborn said:

After being back for this weekend and having Barbenheimer dropped on me I feel addicted to the BO numbers again!

I already can't wait to see Dune's and Wonka's weekends blowing everyone's minds too...

Don't see Dune breaking any records

Just now, cannastop said:

Pretty sure 2011's Winnie the Pooh was the last Summer WDAS movie.

Yeah, and their stubborn marriage to that cost them plenty of money with Moana imo. It’s like releasing Frozen in June. Moana and Cars 1000% needed to swap. Cars wasn’t doing anything more there. 

1 minute ago, MovieMan89 said:

I had honestly forgotten how epic TDK’s OW was… 

The funny part was Monday when a trolling guy on the old Mojo forum posted a bullshit number of $25M. Everyone called him full of shit, and the joke number almost happened in reality. Lol

• Like 1

Just now, redfirebird2008 said:

The funny part was Monday when a trolling guy on the old Mojo forum posted a bullshit number of $25M. Everyone called him full of shit, and the joke number almost happened in reality. Lol

Kind of like when Rth posted a BvS number on April fools and everyone thought it was a joke

• Haha 2

Needs 3.5* legs to match Mario which is really doable. 

3.7* for 600M+ 

Females under 25 gave it an A+ . So confident in legs being very strong.

Reading through the thread pages back. Some expect CM getting a boost from this , don't think so . CM was treated as another MCU movie and had a higher Male demo split.

Oppy 290-350m .

• Like 1