upriser7

Weekday numbers July 24-27

1 hour ago, MrPink said:

TDKR also burned off like, twice as much demand as Oppenheimer did and basically had a ton of screens to itself for the first couple weeks. The situation feels completely different here, and we're not even getting to reception or say the Olympics. Just saying, 50m still seems very much plausible to me.

At least thrice.

2 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

If it does 20M and then has a similar second weekend to TDK then I would say 85M, not quite 90. Lol 

TDK weekend was 4.57x higher than TDK’s Thursday. This would be a $91M weekend compared to a $20M Thursday. 

Edited by redfirebird2008
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, RichWS said:

I'd put the benchmark for Oppy this weekend at 45, not 50. Feel like a lot of people are zeroed in on 50 and will be letdown if it doesn't hit that.

Knowing you, Barbie's feet are more than enough.

• Astonished 1

24 minutes ago, RichWS said:

I'd put the benchmark for Oppy this weekend at 45, not 50. Feel like a lot of people are zeroed in on 50 and will be letdown if it doesn't hit that.

I won’t be let down if it falls short. Nothing between like 46-53 surprises me. I will throw a tantrum if it only does 45 tho

• Haha 2

Damn, MI7 is going to end up at under 2000 theaters by its 5th weekend unless it stabilizes like crazy this weekend.

Still not too early to change the title of the next one to MI8

1 minute ago, Mango said:

Damn, MI7 is going to end up at under 2000 theaters by its 5th weekend unless it stabilizes like crazy this weekend.

Still not too early to change the title of the next one to MI8

Wait, it isn’t called MI8? LMAO.