baumer

Friday numbers first post

I like how you guys make fun of Nikki every week, insult her saying how her numbers are terrible and never right and way to early, and when she doesn't post you get mad because she won't post her numbers that are apparently shit to begin with.

You like that? I think it is petty sad how many idiots there are in the population Edited by Townzy89

Wow, far better #'s than I ever expected for TLAM. Combine that with the actually decent reviews it has for a rom-com and it could have a nice little run at the box office. Also exceptional for Chimpanzee, looks like it could top even Earth for Disney nature's highest OW so far. Saw it this afternoon and was shocked that the theater was actually about half full. Very enjoyable as far as those types of films go, the audience seemed to like it too.

Edited by MovieMan89

Nikki updated.

TLAM, $10M for today and an unexpected $26M-$28M for the weekend

The Lucky One starring Zac Efron, is looking like $7M-$9M today to overperform for an expected $20M-$24M

Nikki updated.

TLAM, $10M for today and an unexpected $26M-$28M for the weekend

The Lucky One starring Zac Efron, is looking like $7M-$9M today to overperform for an expected $20M-$24M

I just knew TLAM would do better than what many were calling for, I was expecting lower #'s because of the theater count, so the average for this should be very nice. If this movie didnt have Kevin Hart or nice Twitter campaign, i seriously believe it wouldve been more in the $12-$15 range. My brother and his gf saw it and they said exactly what i thought they would- KH owned the movie. Itll be interesting to see the racial makeup, im sure the non-african american audience will be bigger for this than for Jumping the Broom, Lottery Ticket, or Good Deeds. Good for Lucky One too, Zac isnt a sure fire leading star yet, but this is better than expected. http://jaysonb593.blogspot.com/2012/04/thinking-like-lucky-one.html my prognosis on it from yesturday, if you havent seen yet. :lol: