AniNate

Coco | Pixar / Lee Unkrich | Now playing | #1 all-time in Mexico

The Pixar schedule is exactly what I was expecting. I think Frozen 2 is coming slightly sooner than I expected but this makes sense. There was only some rumors about Wreck-It Ralph 2 so I am not surprised that it might not be happening. The movie about races is the rumored space race film I think. But I was hoping there would not be any more DisneyToons films but these sound ok.

So I hope this is legit.

Likely fake. I thought DisneyToon was basically dead, so why would they have future work scheduled up to 2020?

Also, there is another supposed leaked page saying that the Indy film is coming in December 2017. There have not even been any rumblings about a script, I can't see them locking in a date that soon when there has been no movement on it.

Oh, and the other page also says Tron: Ascension is releasing on November 24, two days after it says this is coming out. That would never happen - no studio would ever release two tentpoles on the same weekend, not even Disney.

Edited by TServo2049
  • Like 1

Likely fake. I thought DisneyToon was basically dead, so why would they have future work scheduled up to 2020?

Also, there is another supposed leaked page saying that the Indy film is coming in December 2017. There have not even been any rumblings about a script, I can't see them locking in a date that soon when there has been no movement on it.

Oh, and the other page also says Tron: Ascension is releasing on November 24, two days after it says this is coming out. That would never happen - no studio would ever release two tentpoles on the same weekend, not even Disney.

What 2017 movies have scripts this far out?

Steven Spielberg Hopes To Direct Chris Pratt In Indiana Jones Reboot

Disney Eyeing Chris Pratt For Indiana Jones Revival

Disney Is Still Planning to Bring Us More Indiana Jones

• Like 1