CJohn

SPECTRE | 11/6/15 | Final Trailer on Page 126! | Twitter reactions coming in, STID 2.0?

you should check out the roger moore movies. All the female characters he copulates with in most of those movies are pretty much casting couch levels of "pretending I'm enjoying this"

Accurate portrayal of how a middle aged dude would treat his gals at the time tbh

I think the Universal monsters & Toho's Godzilla franchises may be older...

The Universal monsters are certainly older films, but can they be considered a singular franchise?

I think the caveat is that Bond is Hollywood's oldest continuing franchise. 

• Like 1

Daniel Craig is really showing his age and starting to look like Norman Wisdom. Sorry to all those who don'y know Norman Wisdom! 

Craig has always looked older than his age, but in this ad he's looking older than Moore in A View To A Kill.  I wonder if he'll make Lea a quiche?   :ph34r:

On the bright side unlike Moore he's still in shape enough to do his own fighting, running and jumping.