spizzer

How much do you pay for movie tickets?

If I watch whatever films like 300 2, WWZ or MOS then I do the 5$ theater on Tuesday.

For films like Fast 7 I pay 2d around 12 bucks.

AOU I am paying 17.50$ for 3D Avx which is too much but only way to reserve seats here. 

Two theaters closest to me are $7 at nigh $5 during the day. One theater has a premier large screen and it is $9. The AMC around me is like 12.00 in the weekend with a 2-3 3D surcharge. They have an IMAX and that cost like 18.

At college: $4.50/$6.50 for most, and $9-$10 for the bigger pictures, depending on the theater. Most I've paid is $11, and never again.

At home: $9.75, cheap tuesday is $6 something.

If I did IMAX 3D, it'd be $14, compared yalls $18, $21, etc...

I use a student pass, which is always half of the full price.

2D around $6 (I pay like 3 dollars)

3D around $7

XD 3D around $9

discount day (the student pass still applies)

2D around $3,5

3D around $4,5

XD 3D around $5

Edited by Goffe

$10.99 regular 2D

$14.50 regular 3D

$6 Tuesday 2D

$9 Tuesday 3D

$11.99 Tuesday 2D or 3D with popcorn and drink

No matinee deals

But I just started working at the theatre, so once I'm off probation everything is free (I can still go for free if I go with other employees).

• Like 1

I usually do matinees on Sunday morning, so $5.99. Otherwise it's $13.49. Not sure why they knock a penny off. Maybe to make it seem like you're getting a bargain? I don't know.

Edited by Sir Tiki
  • Like 1

What cinema chain is that? I'm with Event and the membership is free.

Grand Cinemas, northern suburbs of perth. It comes with a few things such as two for one (one time), a free popcorn and drink (one time) and allows me to admit three friends each time at membership prices. So it saves me a lot of money quite quickly anyway

Edited by eXtacy

Grand Cinemas, northern suburbs of perth. It comes with a few things such as two for one (one time), a free popcorn and drink (one time) and allows me to admit three friends each time at membership prices. So it saves me a lot of money quite quickly anyway

That sounds like a good deal. It's a WA chain then because I've never seen one around. :P