CJohn

Weekend estimates thread TA 103,052,274!!

I think that would be a logical assumption, yes. IM1's multiplier is doable though. 3.23 would bring TA to 670m and past Titanic into the #2 slot. That would be amazing. Still think we're looking at 600-650m since TA has been slightly behind IM1's pattern so far.

Ok but...

I see a "first place" here!

First NON-JamesCameron movie domestic!

There is a question in Baumer's Game:Will Dark Shadows entire OW gross be greater than a single day of TA second weekend?Obviously, I answered no. :lol:

Oh yeah the game, lol.

Who in their right mind would take their poor mother to see the shitfest that is Dark Shadows? Take her out for a good meal or bake her a cake or something. Sheesh.

:lol: :lol:

It's not THAAAT bad. But when people asked me how it was, I told them it's a "wait for cable" type of movie. Which it is. No need to spend money on it.

Who in their right mind would take their poor mother to see the shitfest that is Dark Shadows? Take her out for a good meal or bake her a cake or something. Sheesh.

Depp lovers can't be denied. I'm sure they don't care if the movie is bad.