CJohn

Weekend estimates thread TA 103,052,274!!

Oh,no!

Why, oh no? That's already a massive and fantastic number for the Avengers. If it's about Dark Shadows, increasing rather than showing signs of frontloading is good since I'm not sure who wanted to see this anyway except the small limited fanbase.

the DS est of 10.8 should be pretty close as with TA 44.5 (although probably be high end should be 43-44.5)

So I'd say $100 mil is still a lock, even at $43 mil Saturday...? Edited by BlanketMan

Why, oh no? That's already a massive and fantastic number for the Avengers. If it's about Dark Shadows, increasing rather than showing signs of frontloading is good since I'm not sure who wanted to see this anyway except the small limited fanbase.

I don't want the numbers adjusted down.

Fell asleep last night at midnight. Dog woke me up at 4 to go outside. I turned the Blackerry on and check Nikki out. 44 mill Saturday! 104 weekend. Love it! Two North American holiday weekends coming up. Wow! 500 mill before Memorial DAY?

Fell asleep last night at midnight. Dog woke me up at 4 to go outside. I turned the Blackerry on and check Nikki out. 44 mill Saturday! 104 weekend. Love it! Two North American holiday weekends coming up. Wow! 500 mill before Memorial DAY?

Let's hope so. :lol:

For it to miss 500 million before memorial dayIt would over a 50% 3rd weekend drop, 50% drop on these weekdays and next and around a 30+% drop on the 4-day memorial day weekend where every film drops at most 25%.

Look folks: I really hate to be THAT ONE who says this, but the backlash over a Black Peter Parker would be incredible if SONY did something this stupid.. The character of Peter Parker was always meant to be caucasian, WHITE FOLKS, WHITE.. Do you see a White man replacing the character of SHAFT: A role meant for a black man???? Ok then.. Enough of the politically correct BS..

I think there would be a backlash. I know its a different form of entertainment but if you take the videogame 'Prototype 2' as an example, they dropped the main character from the first game and replaced him with a black main character in the second game and some of the bile i have read on forums over that is disgusting to say the least. I thought he was a cool character anyway. Edited by stuart360