MovieGuyKyle17

Weekend Actuals page 66 TA: 55.6m BS: 25.5m ; SW EP1 $293!

7. Infamous vs fmproBattleship DOM OW over/under MIB3 DOM OWInfamous on Battleship , fmpro on MIB3stakes: signature change for a month. winners choice

Bombs away indeed for Battleship, Dictator and What To Expect.SBC will be exhausted after all that promotion. Intl will make up for it.Battleship won't be covering its budget never mind it's marketing after cinema's take their cut.

Dictator did okey IMO

I am not saying Nikki is right, just giving a possible explanation:the Friday estimate could go up and the weekend estimate could go down at the same time, becauseFriday estimate is an aggregate of different values (east coast-west coast,afternoon-evening), so the sum of this could be better but the composition could point to a lower weekendjust my two (Euro)cents

Edited by Rudolf

And, as always, amazing for The Avengers!If it were to hit $18m Friday as per RTH, and chance of a $57-60m weekend?

Be the low end 16-18m, its either be just under or over just 16m, BS about 9-9.5, Dictator 5.7-6, WTE should manage about 4, DS 3.7-9 maybe 4 but doubt it Edited by Rth
  • Like 3

Be the low end 16-18m, its either be just under or over just 16m, BS about 9-9.5, Dictator 5.7-6, WTE should manage about 4, DS 3.7-9 maybe 4 but doubt it

Thanks

Be the low end 16-18m, its either be just under or over just 16m, BS about 9-9.5, Dictator 5.7-6, WTE should manage about 4, DS 3.7-9 maybe 4 but doubt it

Horrible number for BS. TA can still make 60+ with 16 million. It will need a 55%+ Saturday increase and a soft sunday drop.

16M for Dictator isn't that bad and kind of comes close to the 18M-20M pre-release predictions. Damn that Battleship number needs to jump over 10M and I hope for a great Saturday jump.

7. Infamous vs fmproBattleship DOM OW over/under MIB3 DOM OWInfamous on Battleship , fmpro on MIB3stakes: signature change for a month. winners choice

Okay that's a gift to you fmpro.

A bit OT, but I find it shocking that Jumanji adjusts to nearly $200m DOM. :blink: Not based off a board game, but the whole movie revolves around a board game. Makes you wonder though if they actually put some real star power and a decent premise into BS if it could of done OK. I still don't think the thing should have ever been made but if they're gonna base something off such a ludicrous idea at least have a really enticing concept and one big name star.

Liam Neeson is in this (all but forgotten due to the stench hype surrounding the movie...)

Edited by xube