MovieGuyKyle17

Weekend Actuals page 66 TA: 55.6m BS: 25.5m ; SW EP1 $293!

The biggest thing it had going against it was that opened overseas to meh WOM. It had over a month for the apathy to circulate. The other issue is that it lent itself to big time Piracy. So many people have watched it on bootleg or just simply downloaded it already.

I thought the bootleg issue was going to affect TA but it didnt, ostensibly. Not sure that had a major impact but certainly an issue with films that release internationally first. Thats where the bootlegs come from...overseas

The biggest thing it had going against it was that opened overseas to meh WOM. It had over a month for the apathy to circulate. The other issue is that it lent itself to big time Piracy. So many people have watched it on bootleg or just simply downloaded it already.

I thought the bootleg issue was going to affect TA but it didnt, ostensibly. Not sure that had a major impact but certainly an issue with films that release internationally first. Thats where the bootlegs come from...overseas

Battleship released five weeks in advance while with Avengers it was only one week

I wonder if Saturday increases will be bigger than normal to offset the low Friday increases. I don't know what happened there.

I hope Expect won`t have any big bump come Saturday. This movie`s failure is a wonderful thing.

I think BS will get good wOM. I know everyone is going to say this when it suites them, but I really did hear a fair bit of laughing in the theater and some fairly positive remarks coming out. It's not going to please everyone of course, but it was pretty good imo.

It was horrible.. Admit it Baum?? You wanted to sneek out and into another auditorium to see The AVENGERS instead.. Oh, and did they say the trademark boardgame line with BATTLESHIP in the movie??? "You sank my Battleship"??? If not, I'm surprised they didn't include it in on the trailer, but then, the movie wouldn't have made any $$$$$ much less what it's made..

See, that's the thing. It wasn't horrible. And the only reason people are saying it is is because of the numbers and the budget. With the exception of Shawn, who hated it, most of the reviews are fairly positive.

See, that's the thing. It wasn't horrible. And the only reason people are saying it is is because of the numbers and the budget. With the exception of Shawn, who hated it, most of the reviews are fairly positive.

I made a bet that I'm dying for you to take it.http://forums.boxoffice.com/index.php?/topic/2090-2012-bet-thread-new-bets-on-page-12seeking-the-dark-alfred-on-pafe-12/page__st__240Put your money where your mouth is, sir. >)

BS is the worst film of he year by a country mile and it was destined to flop from day 1. Glad it's happening. Now please, MIB3 follow the same path.

You've seen it?

I made a bet that I'm dying for you to take it.http://forums.boxoffice.com/index.php?/topic/2090-2012-bet-thread-new-bets-on-page-12seeking-the-dark-alfred-on-pafe-12/page__st__240Put your money where your mouth is, sir. >)

I'll take that bet in spirit. But I can't take it in reality as i have another bet with someone else that is very similar. Sorry, you'll thank me after. Spiderman might make 100 in 6 days, but I doubt it.