baumer

Christian Bale tried to have fan murdered according to new book

This may be a lie, but I find it interesting that most of you are so quick to brush it off as one. Bale has had anger issues for years and he actions have betrayed him. His tantrum against the dp and yes his assault against his mom. Plus he's a gazillionaire so he probably has a God complex. And this is being published in a book. This guy and HIS PUBLISHER, AGENT AND FIRM WHO OWNS THE COMPANY must have known that an allegation like this would cause a lot of controversy. Wouldn't they have to fact check this first?

LOL, don't be so naive.

I'm not. I do have some experience in the publishing world, and unless you are a tabloid publication, facts have to be corroborated.

I'm not. I do have some experience in the publishing world, and unless you are a tabloid publication, facts have to be corroborated.

I'm curious Baumer, can you tell me about your experiences in the publishing world. I would really like to know about this. I'm asking out of genuine curiosity.

I'm curious Baumer, can you tell me about your experiences in the publishing world. I would really like to know about this. I'm asking out of genuine curiosity.

At another time. I'm heading out for a bit.

Take this for what it's worth, but there is a new book coming out that does not paint Bale in the most kindest of shades. The man it seems, according to this book, is borderline psycho:

http://www.tribute.c...red/2012/06/01/

When a fan letter arrived at his home on Manhattan Beach, Bale feared the fan may be stalking him and sent a fax to Cheung urging him to murder the admirer, saying, “Better to be safe than sorry, a screwdriver thrust through the eyeball into the brain prevents any screaming. Let me know how it goes."

I'll buy the book

Don't know if I believe this but I definitely believe that guy is pyscho and unstable after that huge ape shit meltdown he had on the Terminator 4 set.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrvMTv_r8sAHow can anyone not think he's psycho? Just look at how he treated that guy. Any sane person would not have continued after cussing out for one minute. He just wouldn't stop for FOUR minutes, ESPECIALLY when he could hear and see the guy sounding afraid and apologetic.Fuck Bale. I like him as Bruce, but let's not kid ourselves into thinking he's a genuinely good guy.
  • Like 2

That wasn't my first forray into trying to get a book published. The link you provided there is my second one and it is on going. I'm still in the process of revising that manuscript. But I have submitted articles for magazines before and i have submitted articles for newspapers and they want you to provide sources. You can get sued if you just accuse someone of something and it turns out to be false. I'm not saying this guy is credible, just saying that you are required to fact check.

I just remembered you had that thread in the book section. Doesn't get much traffic so I gave him the link.Don't forget that the US doesn't have the same libel laws as Canada, the UK or Australia. You can get away with saying a lot more about someone in the USA because of your right to free speech.However here's an interesting case from Australia. Dow Jones was found to have defamed an Australian in Australia because of an article posted on one of their websites.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gutnick_v_Dow_Jones

I just remembered you had that thread in the book section. Doesn't get much traffic so I gave him the link.Don't forget that the US doesn't have the same libel laws as Canada, the UK or Australia. You can get away with saying a lot more about someone in the USA because of your right to free speech.However here's an interesting case from Australia. Dow Jones was found to have defamed an Australian in Australia because of an article posted on one of their websites.http://en.wikipedia....ick_v_Dow_Jones

Cool. Thanks for the link.

it could be true , it could not be true! what is true is giving his past outbursts and actions it would seem in character still you know what they say innocent until proven guilty ! the guy has a fame about him now!i'm sure it might annoy him sometimes but he's gotta like the privacy it allows him, no one is gutsy enough to ask him face to face what is fiction and what is fact!in the end though ,did he actually kill someone? cause then actor or not someone ought to go to a district attorney so he gets sent to jail and pay for his crime! otherwise last time i check the amount of people and weird site bordering terrorism who described stuff like that and never actually go beyond words is huge! of course you have the lone psycho who loses it and goes bonker on a killing spree like that dude in sweden or norway and you find out later on there was a long trail