baumer

Christian Bale tried to have fan murdered according to new book

Take this for what it's worth, but there is a new book coming out that does not paint Bale in the most kindest of shades. The man it seems, according to this book, is borderline psycho:

http://www.tribute.ca/news/index.php/christian-bale-tried-to-have-a-fan-murdered/2012/06/01/

When a fan letter arrived at his home on Manhattan Beach, Bale feared the fan may be stalking him and sent a fax to Cheung urging him to murder the admirer, saying, “Better to be safe than sorry, a screwdriver thrust through the eyeball into the brain prevents any screaming. Let me know how it goes."

I'll buy the book

The most interesting part of the book will surely be when the publicist recalls the story of when Bale repeatedly struck Jared Leto in the face with an axe and screamed "TRY GETTING A RESERVATION AT DORSIA NOW YOU FUCKING STUPID BASTARD!!!" while Hip to be Square was playing in the background.

• Like 3

Take this for what it's worth, but there is a new book coming out that does not paint Bale in the most kindest of shades. The man it seems, according to this book, is borderline psycho:

http://www.tribute.c...red/2012/06/01/

When a fan letter arrived at his home on Manhattan Beach, Bale feared the fan may be stalking him and sent a fax to Cheung urging him to murder the admirer, saying, “Better to be safe than sorry, a screwdriver thrust through the eyeball into the brain prevents any screaming. Let me know how it goes."

I'll buy the book

I believe it. The dude does have a hot temper. He even hit his mother once. The mother reported him, and Bale even spent some time under arrest.