Neo

It | Sept. 8, 2017 | Warner Brothers | Andy Muschietti directing. Trailer on Page 12 NO SPOILER DISCUSSION. Certified Fresh on Rotten Tomatoes

5 hours ago, Valonqar said:

It, The Stand, Dune make sense as 2 parters. Not a cash grab.

I never said anything about it being a cash grab. My main point is that it won't feel rushed. Making the extra money is more of a bonus than anything 

That's obviously a great trailer, but I dont find myself that much interested. I never read the book but I watched the trailer and it was kind of a tiny letdown when I saw there was some super natural stuff in this movie.

Wow that is insane 197M views. All they need to do is release one more trailer keep everything cryptic and this movie is going to explode. I can't wait to see this trailer on the big screen I'm half tempted to just go catch a new release to see it. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, vc2002 said:

That's obviously a great trailer, but I dont find myself that much interested. I never read the book but I watched the trailer and it was kind of a tiny letdown when I saw there was some super natural stuff in this movie.

They go stuff actaully.

MOD EDIT

ONCE AGAIN.....NO SPOILERS DAMMIT!

7 hours ago, elcaballero said:

Just saw Ghost in the Shell, and the trailer for this got more of a reaction from the audience than anything in the film. :lol:

wait you get trailer in april for september release movie? what is this.  In Europe you dont get trailer for new movie unless it's releasing in same month or month later. 

17 minutes ago, Neno said:

wait you get trailer in april for september release movie? what is this.  In Europe you dont get trailer for new movie unless it's releasing in same month or month later. 

I got the Force Awakens teaser with the last Hobbit movie

DEFINITION OF SPOILER

Any detail of the story or the plot that is not in the trailer and that you as an individual wouldn't know because you have seen the TV movie or have read the book. This stuff is not allowed in this thread or any thread. Please keep even the smallest spoilers out of the discussion.

• Like 3