Neo

It | Sept. 8, 2017 | Warner Brothers | Andy Muschietti directing. Trailer on Page 12 NO SPOILER DISCUSSION. Certified Fresh on Rotten Tomatoes

4 minutes ago, K1stpierre said:

Sooooooo..........I kind of made a mistake........I'm a HUGE IT fan, and have been dying to see the new film for at least over a year. I just bought my tickets for the earliest preview showing next Thursday with my friends.......

Only for one of my friends to text me just now, "Hey Kelli........aren't the Patriots playing their season opener that night?" And I'm all like...... 

tenor.gif

If you can exchange your ticket, watch the Pats season opener. You can always watch the movie at a different time or on a different day.

25 minutes ago, K1stpierre said:

Sooooooo..........I kind of made a mistake........I'm a HUGE IT fan, and have been dying to see the new film for at least over a year. I just bought my tickets for the earliest preview showing next Thursday with my friends.......

Only for one of my friends to text me just now, "Hey Kelli........aren't the Patriots playing their season opener that night?" And I'm all like...... 

tenor.gif

20 minutes ago, JB33 said:

If you can exchange your ticket, watch the Pats season opener. You can always watch the movie at a different time or on a different day.

nah, I say stick with the movie ;)  

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, JB33 said:

I'm not sure if my theater will allow that, but it's okay. As long as I can record at least the banner ceremony I'm good.

A few more full IT movie reviews popping up on youtube. All are positive and loved it.

Did these guys break an embargo, did the public screening attendees have to sign an NDA like the critics screenings?

Edited by Tyrian
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Matrix4You said:

Giving it a Straight Outta Compton PTA of $21,835 at 4,000 locations gives It a weekend of 87.34.  Big Sunday drop balanced out by higher preview #. 

Only $2m less than American Sniper if that was the case although that had a smaller theater count IIRC

An RT critic score will be 78% 

audience score will be 82%

OW:$70 million

DOM:$180 million

WW:$280 million 

the SKCU is making a comeback. IT Part 2 would do maybe $50-$60 million OW and make $155 million but do better internationally. WB/NL will enjoy a nice run.