Phil in the Blank

Unpopular movie opinions.

I thought, aside from the last battle in the Avengers, the movie was kind of a chore. Guardians was the much better Marvel team up film.

12 Angry Men is dumb to me. I truly dislike how this film reveals the innocence of the kid through the most outlandish claims. In the real world, any guy going through those lengths to cast doubt in a setting like that would be trolling. I am oversimplifying this, of course, but if you really watch the film again, sometimes it makes you say "Oh come on! Really?!?!"

Fight Club is overrated :mellow:

Lord of the Rings is kind of boring.

Goodfellas is superior to the Godfather films.

Forest Gump is better than the internet says it is. It's quite great, actually.

Leo DiCaprio will be seen as the actor of our generation in a couple of decades in the same light as some of the all time greats to have ever appeared on film.

Interstellar is Nolan's best film.

Jack was destined to die in that ocean.

Psycho and Silence of the Lambs were not scary. Great films, yes, but not scary.

Some horror remakes are just as good as the originals.

Edited by Letsuseournoggin

I know some people would be shocked if said this...but Disney's The Little Mermaid isn't really the best Disney from the 80's that I have seen. (Yes, Little Mermaid was released in 1989.)

It's pretty good, but I have seen more better Disney films from that decade IMO, like The Great Mouse Detective, The Fox and the Hound & Oliver & Company.

• Like 1