Phil in the Blank

Unpopular movie opinions.

The best comic book movie of all time is Kick-Ass.The second best Western ever made is Peckinpah's Pat Garrett and Billy The Kid (Once Upon a Time in the West is the best).

Edited by yads

Social Network was among the worst films of 2009The King's Speech genuinely deserved its best picture awardScorsese is highly overrated.ET was so-so at bestNo Country for Old Men was absolute crap.Gone with The Wind isn't worth watchingJaws is a huge bore.

:lol: I disagree with every single one of those points. I thought I'd nod my head "yes" to at least one
  • Like 1

Fight Club is overrated12 Angry Men is so flawed in my eyes, I get seriously disgruntled while watching it.How to Train Your Dragon, while solid, is so overrated. It would be in the bottom tier of Pixar films if it were one.The Avengers is solid, but also overrated. Iron Man was better.Spielberg is great, but has lost some ground in terms of Best Director's List with recent movies.LOTR drags too much.

I was bored to tears and quit halfway through. Allegedly, it gets better.

A bit better, still did not like it though. Need to watch some other Korean film now to give me hope for their films.

Green Lantern is the best superhero movie of 2011.

TASM > TDKR > Avengers

Norbit > Hangover 1

Deep Impact is a fantastic film and criminally underrated.

The Great Gatsby > Les Mis

Loki sucked as a villain. SO BLAND. yuck......

John Carter > ALL MARVEL MOVIES

I'll end it at that, I have so much more......

• Like 2