Shawn Robbins

The Official TASM Weekly Thread (6 Day EST-140m) (Warning: Whiten Out Spoilers/Spoiler Tags)

HA, and what per say do the haters have to have "meltdowns" about? :lol: That it had a middling midnight that came nearly $3m short of SM3's after 5 years of inflation, IMAX, AND 3D? You TASM believers have always wanted to compare it to SM3 in admissions, well here's your first chance and guess what it's failing miserably in comparison like I said it would all along. So it made a mil more than the $6.5m I predicted for midnight? Well good for it, it's still an entirely unremarkable number. ;)

When I said that? :o

I actually think that good WOM will make this film flight past SM3, and all I see is people trying too hard to make this look bad, unremarkable, disappointing and what have you. But hey, keep twisting.

:popcorn:

Good for you since it didn't actually make over 7.5. Those who put no should get the points.

It's more than 7 mill.

I'm not a hater and I don't like JackO ramblings and with i-jack is the same. I think that Spider man midnights are solid but not fantastic but probably I'm a hater by your point of view ;)

That's where YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY WRONG.

The thing I hate the most is when people ASSUME.

There are A LOT here.

For the moment he's right.

No he's not, this isn't even a spectacular number like he was claiming it was going to be, it's just barely okay, and really honestly boring. But, Jack's gonna spin it into being amazing, we all know it. :P Edited by riczhang