Shawn Robbins

The Official TASM Weekly Thread (6 Day EST-140m) (Warning: Whiten Out Spoilers/Spoiler Tags)

Without taking into account discount tuesday, so far for the 3-day + canadian previews... 30% less tickets than TF1; 45% attendance loss from SM2 ; 56% attendance loss from SM3 :wacko: . By how much discount tuesday softens that blow i'll leave for someone else to figure out lol

Thurs TASM 16m, Ted 8.1, MM 4.6,Brave 5.1, TPR 2.1, mad3 2.4, KP 3

That's a bit of letdown, but you tend to overestimate TASM, so hopefully it will go down. Anyway, the fact that it's fading a lot faster than TED, Brave is encouraging.

Why would you want it to go down? Did you see the movie and not like it? Raimi lover?Anyway, I'm disappointed at Brave dropping when Madagascar 3 seems to have increased all week. Where's the Ratatouille performance...I guess in general this week has been very disappointing outside TASM's Tuesday number.

Why would you want it to go down? Did you see the movie and not like it? Raimi lover?Anyway, I'm disappointed at Brave dropping when Madagascar 3 seems to have increased all week. Where's the Ratatouille performance...I guess in general this week has been very disappointing outside TASM's Tuesdaynumber.

Madagascar 3 undoubtedly went up on Wednesday and then down on Thursday.