Shawn Robbins

NIKKI-ISMS | Nikki signs first look deal with HBO | Nikki and Penske make up, she will return to reporting on the entertainment industry

The website is retarded and clearly the guys think they're clever but if there's one good thing to come of this, it's that they've compiled what is essentially a greatest hits list. I love it! :wub:

1. Robin Williams: “Someone get him back on drugs or alcohol or both”2. Sumner Redstone is a “crazy old coot”3. Daniel Loeb: “the most hated man in Hollywood” and open threats to Loeb saying his actions will have, “consequences”4. Ben Silverman: “an incredible pussy” who was “prone to flop sweat” had a “record of abject failure” and “a well-known Hollywood drug-taker and drunkard”5. Marc Shmuger: Broke news of his firing before it happened calling him “a polarizing asshole” and “thin-skinned crybaby” who’d been “embarrassing himself”. Called him a “putz” who had “cried” during his final days at his old company.6. Jeff Zucker: “a thin-skinned humorless bully”, thin-skinned prick”, “overpaid blowhard”, “kiss-ass incompetent”, and “putz”7. Nathan Fillion: “If he gets any fatter, he’s going to need his own channel”8. The women of Hollywood: “Beautiful actresses are not funny”9. Anita Busch: “She’s batshit crazy”10. Lena Dunham: “Are we positive she doesn’t have a Y chromosome” and “this no-talent who can’t even improvise one funny line”11. Kate Hudson: “Someone give Kate a cookie: I know the mags said she was fat 3 years ago, but jeez”12. Anne Hathaway’s: “asshole-ian behavior” and “a nightmare”13. Sylvester Stallone and Arnold Schwarzenegger: “both seeing the same plastic surgeon for frequent facelift discounts”14. SAG-AFTRA: “heads up their asses”15. Billy Crystal: “His face looks like it was ironed – and I swear I can still see the scorch marks”16. Barbra Streisand: “With all her money (she) couldn’t afford shampoo”17. Oprah Winfrey: “the most insufferable hypocrite in Hollywood – and that’s saying a LOT”18. Peter Bart: “an unethical fart”19. Ari Emanuel: “We all know Ari Emanuel is an asshole, but we also thought he was at least a smart asshole”20. Lynne Segall: “I told her to stick it where the sun don’t shine”21. Bret Easton Ellis – Tried to have him fired over the apartment issue22. ICM Employees – Threatened to reveal their home addresses and their children’s schools23. Mike Flemming- referred to as, “Mike Phlegming”24. Michael Ovitz – An entire article devoted to maligning Ovitz and his art collecting25. Michael Ovitz again- An entire book devoted to maligning his career26. A CBS Publicist: “Stick it where the sun don’t shine, you asswipe”27. Dick Cook – Breaking the news he was fired before the company announcement28. Peter Bart: “Buttboy”29. Patrick Goldstein: “venomous screed” and “Pussy”30. William Morris Agency – Characterized everyone there as a, “bunch of douche bags”31. Jim Wiatt – Career publicly destroyed32. Jay Leno: “whining like a pussy”33. New Line: “left holding its dick”34. The Hollywood Reporter: “rumor-mongers…gorges on celebrity bullshit”35. Julie Taymor: “a cinematic loon”36. Michael Eisner: “FrankenEisner”, “the most rancid corporate chief in Hollywood”, “the biggest pain in the ass ever”37. Charles and James Dolan are a “clown parade”38. Most Americans: “fly-over country mouth-breathers who hate Hollywood. Only with good grammar and spelling”39. Aaron Sorkin: “really arrogant”40. Richard Johnson: “always unreliable”41. M. Night Shyamalan: “limitless ego”42. Oscar voters: “geriatric and cranky but also jealous and vengeful”43. Jay Penske: “Little Lord Fauntleroy”, “snake oil salesman”, and “con artist”44. UTA – Sent an email to UTA CEO Jeremy Zimmer threatening to fuck the agency after UTA excluded Deadline from a scoop.45. Ric Robertson: “threw a hissy fit”46. Shelley Browing: “is a pain in the ass”47. Shelley Browning and Rachel McAdams together is: “drama, drama, drama”48. American Idol winners: “who always sound like cats being strangled”49. Ted Harbert: “pint-sized putz” and “Trust me you can do better than Ted”50. White House Correspondents’ Dinner: “true to form it failed to deliver”51. Conan O’Brien: “bland to a fault”52. Variety: “up to its old creepy tricks”53. Vanity Fair: “its year-round showbiz coverage has all the heft of a marshmallow”54. George Lucas: “unbridled greed”55. Barry Diller: “now a dull online mogul but formerly the most arrogant of Hollywood moguls”56. Andy Cohen: “being the ego-out-of-control brat he is”57. Oprah Winfrey and Arianna Huffington: “a pathetic pairing”58. James Cameron: “arrogant asshole”59. Tyler Perry: “stick to cross-dressing in your movies and holding Oprah’s handbag the rest of the time”60. Dustin Hoffman: “Remember when (he) was funny? Before Botox froze his features”61. The LA Times: “entertainment business coverage remains smug, lazy, and uniformed”62. Dancing with the Stars: “is the bane of my existence (because I hate it so much)”63. ICM – Reporting every single tiny management movement for the past 5 years…why the obsession?64. NBC and ATAS: “idiots”65. John Hodgman: “muzzle that backstage announcer and his moronic commentary? What is he Jeff Zucker’s brother-in-law?”66. Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences: “Best Bunch of Hypocrites” and “hetero members…homophobia”67. Elizabeth Banks: “looks like an amateur at a bad high school production”68. John Travolta’s: “triple chin”69. Harvey Weinstein’s: “replant grandstanding”70. Hollywood Foreign Press: “Corrupt” and “scandal-riddled organization”71. Robert De Niro: “the asshole we always suspected he was”72. Golden Globes: “smarmy borefest”73. mPRm’s name was: “moronic”74. Larry King: “slobberfest!”75. Arianna Huffington: “an online ass and conservative mole”76. Chris Silverman: “Hes a delusional television agent gone rogue”77. Tom Rothman: “Arrogant” and announced his firing before he could resign78. Sharon Waxman: “The Crap” and “desperate”79. Nikki Finke: “I’m an asshole”

Horrific juvenile site but wow she's a charmer isn't she? 

Considering what was her last tweet that #1 is even worse.

The website is retarded and clearly the guys think they're clever but if there's one good thing to come of this, it's that they've compiled what is essentially a greatest hits list. I love it! :wub:

1. Robin Williams: “Someone get him back on drugs or alcohol or both”2. Sumner Redstone is a “crazy old coot”3. Daniel Loeb: “the most hated man in Hollywood” and open threats to Loeb saying his actions will have, “consequences”4. Ben Silverman: “an incredible pussy” who was “prone to flop sweat” had a “record of abject failure” and “a well-known Hollywood drug-taker and drunkard”5. Marc Shmuger: Broke news of his firing before it happened calling him “a polarizing asshole” and “thin-skinned crybaby” who’d been “embarrassing himself”. Called him a “putz” who had “cried” during his final days at his old company.6. Jeff Zucker: “a thin-skinned humorless bully”, thin-skinned prick”, “overpaid blowhard”, “kiss-ass incompetent”, and “putz”7. Nathan Fillion: “If he gets any fatter, he’s going to need his own channel”8. The women of Hollywood: “Beautiful actresses are not funny”9. Anita Busch: “She’s batshit crazy”10. Lena Dunham: “Are we positive she doesn’t have a Y chromosome” and “this no-talent who can’t even improvise one funny line”11. Kate Hudson: “Someone give Kate a cookie: I know the mags said she was fat 3 years ago, but jeez”12. Anne Hathaway’s: “asshole-ian behavior” and “a nightmare”13. Sylvester Stallone and Arnold Schwarzenegger: “both seeing the same plastic surgeon for frequent facelift discounts”14. SAG-AFTRA: “heads up their asses”15. Billy Crystal: “His face looks like it was ironed – and I swear I can still see the scorch marks”16. Barbra Streisand: “With all her money (she) couldn’t afford shampoo”17. Oprah Winfrey: “the most insufferable hypocrite in Hollywood – and that’s saying a LOT”18. Peter Bart: “an unethical fart”19. Ari Emanuel: “We all know Ari Emanuel is an asshole, but we also thought he was at least a smart asshole”20. Lynne Segall: “I told her to stick it where the sun don’t shine”21. Bret Easton Ellis – Tried to have him fired over the apartment issue22. ICM Employees – Threatened to reveal their home addresses and their children’s schools23. Mike Flemming- referred to as, “Mike Phlegming”24. Michael Ovitz – An entire article devoted to maligning Ovitz and his art collecting25. Michael Ovitz again- An entire book devoted to maligning his career26. A CBS Publicist: “Stick it where the sun don’t shine, you asswipe”27. Dick Cook – Breaking the news he was fired before the company announcement28. Peter Bart: “Buttboy”29. Patrick Goldstein: “venomous screed” and “Pussy”30. William Morris Agency – Characterized everyone there as a, “bunch of douche bags”31. Jim Wiatt – Career publicly destroyed32. Jay Leno: “whining like a pussy”33. New Line: “left holding its dick”34. The Hollywood Reporter: “rumor-mongers…gorges on celebrity bullshit”35. Julie Taymor: “a cinematic loon”36. Michael Eisner: “FrankenEisner”, “the most rancid corporate chief in Hollywood”, “the biggest pain in the ass ever”37. Charles and James Dolan are a “clown parade”38. Most Americans: “fly-over country mouth-breathers who hate Hollywood. Only with good grammar and spelling”39. Aaron Sorkin: “really arrogant”40. Richard Johnson: “always unreliable”41. M. Night Shyamalan: “limitless ego”42. Oscar voters: “geriatric and cranky but also jealous and vengeful”43. Jay Penske: “Little Lord Fauntleroy”, “snake oil salesman”, and “con artist”44. UTA – Sent an email to UTA CEO Jeremy Zimmer threatening to fuck the agency after UTA excluded Deadline from a scoop.45. Ric Robertson: “threw a hissy fit”46. Shelley Browing: “is a pain in the ass”47. Shelley Browning and Rachel McAdams together is: “drama, drama, drama”48. American Idol winners: “who always sound like cats being strangled”49. Ted Harbert: “pint-sized putz” and “Trust me you can do better than Ted”50. White House Correspondents’ Dinner: “true to form it failed to deliver”51. Conan O’Brien: “bland to a fault”52. Variety: “up to its old creepy tricks”53. Vanity Fair: “its year-round showbiz coverage has all the heft of a marshmallow”54. George Lucas: “unbridled greed”55. Barry Diller: “now a dull online mogul but formerly the most arrogant of Hollywood moguls”56. Andy Cohen: “being the ego-out-of-control brat he is”57. Oprah Winfrey and Arianna Huffington: “a pathetic pairing”58. James Cameron: “arrogant asshole”59. Tyler Perry: “stick to cross-dressing in your movies and holding Oprah’s handbag the rest of the time”60. Dustin Hoffman: “Remember when (he) was funny? Before Botox froze his features”61. The LA Times: “entertainment business coverage remains smug, lazy, and uniformed”62. Dancing with the Stars: “is the bane of my existence (because I hate it so much)”63. ICM – Reporting every single tiny management movement for the past 5 years…why the obsession?64. NBC and ATAS: “idiots”65. John Hodgman: “muzzle that backstage announcer and his moronic commentary? What is he Jeff Zucker’s brother-in-law?”66. Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences: “Best Bunch of Hypocrites” and “hetero members…homophobia”67. Elizabeth Banks: “looks like an amateur at a bad high school production”68. John Travolta’s: “triple chin”69. Harvey Weinstein’s: “replant grandstanding”70. Hollywood Foreign Press: “Corrupt” and “scandal-riddled organization”71. Robert De Niro: “the asshole we always suspected he was”72. Golden Globes: “smarmy borefest”73. mPRm’s name was: “moronic”74. Larry King: “slobberfest!”75. Arianna Huffington: “an online ass and conservative mole”76. Chris Silverman: “Hes a delusional television agent gone rogue”77. Tom Rothman: “Arrogant” and announced his firing before he could resign78. Sharon Waxman: “The Crap” and “desperate”79. Nikki Finke: “I’m an asshole”

Anyone who is a Knicks fan will agree with what Nikki is quoted as saying about James Dolan.

From adAgeThe Hollywood Reporter says that it spoke to two sources, "one of whom has met Finke in person in recent years," and both confirm that "the woman in the NikkiStink.com video is the real Nikki Finke."Oooooooohhhhhhhh

• Like 1

I need that Deluxe Edition and Greatest Hits Pt. 2!

Including the #1 SMASH hit, "Not a record!"

• Like 2

You have to admit everything she said is true. LOL.

• Like 1

Her haters are just jealous that she's much better writer/reporter than them. And honestly they sound so fcking hypocritical when they call her a mean b-tch, but they resort to cheap tactics like that. How can you call someone mean when you're fat-shaming others. Nikki might be a bitch, but she doesn't hide that and she's straight up with people about her opinions, the creators of that stupid website have to make excuses to sleep better at night.

• Like 4

I got curious and took a look, the account tweeted just this, so she seem still active an a way (thinking about a new job?)

Edited by terrestrial
  • Like 1

Statement from the NikkiStink hate sit, as they surrender to the power of Finke"It's Over...For NowWe think we’ve made our point. Should it become necessary to add even more powerful content we will.Believe us, we have it."DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNN

Edited by AJG
  • Like 1

Just to be clear, Deadline is the same place where they said there was no truth to the rumors about Nikki leaving. They're the same place where Mike Fleming Jr. said flattering things about Nikki when the rumors about her leaving began. And they're the same place that said horrible things about Nikki once she left Deadline and started her own site. Deadline has been so dishonest about this whole Nikki thing throughout that they have no moral high ground.

Nikki herself was also misleading about her departure.

• Like 1