The Dark Knight Rises

230 members have voted

1. 1. Grade The Dark Knight Rises

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

I'm sorry, did you miss the last 109 pages of bickering?

While I'm of the opinion that TDKR is an enjoyable film (albeit heavily flawed), it's nowhere close to being one of the best 3rd parts of a trilogy.

Oh no. It is.

Best 3rd part to a comicbook trilogy for sure though.

• Like 2

Alfred has a quote about why some men do some things.

Remember when BOF first started? Before all this, before TDKR? We had gone four years without a Batman movie. Four years I waited, hoping that it wouldn't come back. Every year, I took a holiday. I went to BOF, there's this topic, that didn't actually talk about Marvel vs DC. Every fine evening, I'd post there and order a Fernet Branca. I had this fantasy, that I would look across the board and I'd see you there, with some other posters. You wouldn't say anything to me, nor me to you. But we'd both know that you'd made it, that you were happy. I never wanted you to come back to the Batman topics. I always knew there was nothing here for you, except pain and tragedy. And I wanted something more for you than that. I still do.

• Like 2

Remember when BOF first started? Before all this, before TDKR? We had gone four years without a Batman movie. Four years I waited, hoping that it wouldn't come back. Every year, I took a holiday. I went to BOF, there's this topic, that didn't actually talk about Marvel vs DC. Every fine evening, I'd post there and order a Fernet Branca. I had this fantasy, that I would look across the board and I'd see you there, with some other posters. You wouldn't say anything to me, nor me to you. But we'd both know that you'd made it, that you were happy. I never wanted you to come back to the Batman topics. I always knew there was nothing here for you, except pain and tragedy. And I wanted something more for you than that. I still do.

Is that quote from Spider-man?

Batman Begins = Star WarsThe Dark Knight = Empire Strikes BackThe Dark Knight Rises = Return of the Jedi.

Batman Begins = XmenThe Dark Knight = Xmen 2The Dark Knight Rises = Xmen Last StandAnd there's the bait :ph34r: Edited by Jessie
  • Like 1