baumer

Superman Returns

45 members have voted

1. 1. Grade it

I remember liking this movie when it came out (I was 12 at the time, sooo...), but I recently rewatched it and was pretty bored, I must say. It's not an awful movie, it's just a mediocre one with no real stakes or memorable moments, except the airplane scene. 

Finally watched this..First of all the movie is quite boring and the whole Kent part felt like being sent back to the 80sIt was actually a much better film when it did got away from the past.Also Uber predictable and not fun and zero laughs.C+Great visuals though.

Edited by Lordmandeep

I just consider this movie an homage to the original film and almost a complete remake. Brandon Routh is ok doing a complete impression of Christopher Reeve, and Kevin Spacy is fine as Lex Luthor, but after that, there isn't much else. Basically using the same exact storyline from the first film, the movie just felt generic since there wasn't anything that stood out.Yes, I wasn't crazy about the kid idea either, but even without that, the film just didn't have much going for it.C

I Gave it a B.. The music and some of the visuals and story was awesome, but the uneven effects some of the weak visuals with the flying(Supes looked like a CGI game in way too much bad scenes, not having anything to punch and lex big plan another real estate scam--Was just too much of let down for audiences and myself--The results the biggest BO forum war in history I think, ended in diaster as Captain Jack took advantage of weak Superman and blew his ass to kingdom come from day :'(.

Revenge will be sweet when MOS2 comes out though lol :D

I thought this was a good film.

I liked it too, but folks wanted to see Clarks full capabilities and a new villain push him to his limits. Not him pining over lois and

Lex back with a real  estate scam(Rethread of Superman the movie)

Casting was great though, Spacey is almost as good as the original Luthor) Definitely a tad darker...And brandon Routh rocked the role, even though you could tell in some scenes he was trying to copy Christopher. He did make his superman his own over all though.

I give the movie a 7.5-.7.7 out of 10(B to B-)

Time to rank 3 movies from best to worstBatman and RobinWolverine originsSuperman ReturnsThis movie tells the boring story of an even more invincible then usual Superman as he ignores his one weakness to defeat Lex Luther with ease. I was not invested in or interested in the characters. It only escapes an F due to its visuals. D-

I hate this Movie...SR .....Boring as hell..... Bryan Singer totally ruin this movie.

He portray Superman as a Freaking stalker, and no action what soever besides the plane scene......ZZZZZZZZZZ,,,

Thank god for Snyder in MOS........He revived the franchise.