CJohn

Kung Fu Panda 3 | 1/29/2016 | New Trailer on Page 26!

I prefer the chinese teaser. Much more epic.

I really don't think it would sell here anymore. Both the 2nd KFP and HTTYD both had more action oriented trailers and both disappointed. Those scenes will just be saved for the movie as a pleasant surprise. The comedy is what has to sell this movie.

• Like 1

I remember when I saw the first KFP with my dad, the guy at the movie theatre working as the usher (who eight years later happens to be my boss) asked us how the movie was when we walked out and I said "it was the best movie ever ever ever!"

While it isn't still the best movie ever ever ever, I still have a lot of love for this franchise :D

• Like 1

I don't know how I managed to overlook these two movies. I love Jack Black but I had just dismissed them as kids rubbish... then this week I watched them both on Netflix. They're astonishingly good, and I've bought them on blu ray now. I'm annoyed at myself that I missed out on them for so long - they're brilliant. I am stoked for KFP3.

• Like 5

I saw KFP1 in theaters, I was surprised it was a DreamWorks movie, that's how good I found it to be. (But I never got around to seeing the second in theaters - I need to watch it.)

You're like me with How to Train Your Dragon, no idea why it took me until the week before HTTYD2 to watch it.

Edited by TServo2049

I don't know how I managed to overlook these two movies. I love Jack Black but I had just dismissed them as kids rubbish... then this week I watched them both on Netflix. They're astonishingly good, and I've bought them on blu ray now. I'm annoyed at myself that I missed out on them for so long - they're brilliant. I am stoked for KFP3.

Lol, tree, I saw them like a dozen times in cinemas.

But that's what I do.