CJohn

Kung Fu Panda 3 | 1/29/2016 | New Trailer on Page 26!

6 hours ago, La Binoche said:

She really is a less hot, less charismatic, less talented Keira Knightley, isn't she? 

tumblr_nt70hu5CIt1rvwsfxo2_250.gif

regardless that you are wrong, but what in the blue heck does this have to do with Kung Fu Panda 3? :P 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, MrFanaticGuy34 said:

86% on RT so far....

Keep the good reviews coming.....

I just watched the preview.So colorful and joyful.Perfect for 3D and IMAX.For me,I Love KFP2 more.KFP3 is not great but still a good family film.

PS:it's frozen today,cold cold cold.Hope the weather will be better next weekend

Edited by bangbingchan
  • Like 6

19 minutes ago, Mojoguy said:

So this movie pretty much dodged a bullet by moving away from its original December 23, 2015 date against TFA. Lucky DWA?

I would like to hope that Chipmunks is what would have suffered worst if this kept its original date, but seeing as Norm of the North apparently has good WOM I have no faith in our children these days. 

So this movie pretty much dodged a bullet by moving away from its original December 23, 2015 date against TFA. Lucky DWA?

It was always a smart move. Nothing but a cheap dtv movie that somehow got a theatrical release as competition, and it has the Chinese New Year tie in

30 minutes ago, Mojoguy said:

They moved to Jan.29 for two reasons:

1.far away from TFA

2.close to Chinese new year and winter holiday(School holiday begins from this weekend,Feb.8 is Spring festival)

Most OS-C markets open in March.So the 2nd one is the main reason.

Edited by bangbingchan

2 hours ago, Chinoiserie said:

But since there is only 7 reviews so fat and the average rating is 6/10 this 86% does not mean anything yet really.

I saw it and I knew it.KFP3 is not that kind of best animations ever,not even the DWA best animation.But Panda is good enough to break.It still matched the average quality of this franchise.DWA needs a strong impetus in boxoffice.Panda is "the sequel".

Edited by bangbingchan