Cedarpoint1111

TDKR Weekend: $160.89M - #3 ALL TIME HIGHEST OW

a different catalyst maybe. but the crazy remains the same. whether it was a senator getting shot by the madman inspired by the tea party and cable television sluts or this guy shooting up a theater. something just clicks.

Yes, of course, the insanity is definitely not in question, but this is on another level. It's not simple madness. To do this to kids, in a theater...it's sociopath behavior.

I can't comprehend the mindset one must put themselves in or be in to do something so horrible. If you are unhappy and hate life then kill yourself, don't kill countless innocent people...why do that?? So sad and depressing.

Edited by FTF
  • Like 2

At least 10 lives are gone by the hand of a fucking psychopath right now. Are someone really truly worried about box office whatsoever? Because if you are, seriously: REVALUATE YOUR FUCKING PRIORITIES.

Well this is a box office forum.
  • Like 2

I honestly don't think it's going to have THAT much effect on the box office, I doubt people who really want to see it will be scared off. And I don't think it's going to get more people who weren't interested before to see it either.

TDKR, just like TA, was counting on walk-ups from families. Those won't be happening anymore...

At least 10 lives are gone by the hand of a fucking psychopath right now. Are someone really truly worried about box office whatsoever? Because if you are, seriously: REVALUATE YOUR FUCKING PRIORITIES.

I'm saying this sincerely: you should take a break from this site for a few hours if it cuts you up that much. People realise this is terrible, but they're going to wonder about the box office because that's what this site is for. Edited by Hatebox

I honestly don't think it's going to have THAT much effect on the box office, I doubt people who really want to see it will be scared off. And I don't think it's going to get more people who weren't interested before to see it either.

As someone who is scheduled to see the film in a bit over 24 hours, I would be lying if I said this doesn't make me nervous.

If you JUST want to talk about the shooting you should probably make a thread in the real life forum.

Well, leave it to the Nolan batfan obsession for this sort of thing to happen and really, it makes the fans look both stupid and bad for blowing this movie out of proportions.. Let me guess: This guy went on a shooting rampage cause the movie either sucked or a critic gave it a bad review, right??? :ph34r:

You should, and hopefully will, be banned for this. Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you.
  • Like 7

Well, leave it to the Nolan batfan obsession for this sort of thing to happen and really, it makes the fans look both stupid and bad for blowing this movie out of proportions.. Let me guess: This guy went on a shooting rampage cause the movie either sucked or a critic gave it a bad review, right??? :ph34r:

You are a fucking idiot.

Goodnight

• Like 1

TDKR, just like TA, was counting on walk-ups from families. Those won't be happening anymore...

you can bet cable tv news will jack off to this for hours. and then cuddle and spoon with it for days. but i hope they aren't "intimidated by thugs like [them]" sweet old man, tdk.

Are you fucking kidding me right now?
  • Like 1