Cedarpoint1111

TDKR Weekend: $160.89M - #3 ALL TIME HIGHEST OW

What is going on with the Police Radio? Is the guy in custody or they are tracking him down yet? They are talking about the movie theater right now. And looking to someone. Is he in custody or not?

It sounded like they transporting the gunman, the radio is pretty confusing. They were also transporting witnesses and getting their point of views. Edited by BoxOfficeZ

This is disgusting. I too had a thought tonight looking at my sold out showing how something like this could easily happen. I feel so sorry for the victims and their families and hate the guy for ruining a perfectly innocent weekend for millions of people.

What is going on with the Police Radio? Is the guy in custody or they are tracking him down yet? They are talking about the movie theater right now. And looking to someone. Is he in custody or not?

No, that RT of what happened earlier on CNN. I posted it because it came from White House Press Corp.

Why??? It's merely speculation but none of us know what prompted this and considering ther TODAY Show on NBC had a report about critics being threatened over negative reviews, it wouldn't surprise me, so No, I didn't cross any line.. Chill out..

You're going to be banned and you know it. Say goodbye to these forums.
  • Like 1

I guess this really is the biggest film of all time if they're shotting people up about it. :o

.................................................................................................................................................................

Well, leave it to the Nolan batfan obsession for this sort of thing to happen and really, it makes the fans look both stupid and bad for blowing this movie out of proportions.. Let me guess: This guy went on a shooting rampage cause the movie either sucked or a critic gave it a bad review, right??? :ph34r:

What an idiotic post.

This is disgusting. I too had a thought tonight looking at my sold out showing how something like this could easily happen. I feel so sorry for the victims and their families and hate the guy for ruining a perfectly innocent weekend for millions of people.

as did i...the stock exchange scene...