pmoore

How Many Times Have You Seen TDKR? Competition For The Mega-Fans!

How Many Times Have You Seen TDKR?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. How Many Times Have You Seen TDKR?

I thought this would be a fun way to chart how many times each of us has seen the movie, especially as some of us are doing our own little part to increase its b.o. numbers. Feel free to keep track of each viewing - sharing crowd reports, new/changing impressions of the film, etc. - and changing your "vote" accordingly.Fans only, please (hence why I started the poll at 1, not 0).For my part, I have seen it three times, including one time on IMAX 15/70. I want to squeeze one more viewing in before Sunday is over. I think I ultimately saw TDK five times in theaters (I'd also be interested in hearing how many times you saw that film).

Just once right now and later in the run I'll try to catch it again. But I don't get how people have seen it five or six times already. Maybe my summer just gets way too busy at times.

4 times. Twice in real IMAX and twice in regular 2D. Was supposed to go again last night, but the IMAX was sold out.I have contributed 105 bucks on my 4 trips since I always went with someone.I am going with 10 people to the real IMAX show this Friday evening (I hope).

• Like 1