Moviedweeb

Weekend Estimates (8/3-5/12): TDKR @ #1 w/ $10.4m Fri/35.5 wknd, TR: $9.2m/24.5 (Boxoffice.com est.)

ASM has been holding well since that huge drop because of TDKR.AA, you won the bet. Congrats!

What do you think of Showbuzzdaily projection for TASM DOM total? They just posted today that they are expecting $272m, do you think it's possible?

What do you think of Showbuzzdaily projection for TASM DOM total? They just posted today that they are expecting $272m, do you think it's possible?

No.The Mon-Sun week was 8.7M. If it has 40% drops here on (should be the best-case or close to best-case because summer weekdays will start wearing off), it will make another 13M. Add another 1.5M from discount theaters and Labor Day boost, and you arrive at 265M.

No.The Mon-Sun week was 8.7M. If it has 40% drops here on (should be the best-case or close to best-case because summer weekdays will start wearing off), it will make another 13M. Add another 1.5M from discount theaters and Labor Day boost, and you arrive at 265M.

Well, I'll be pretty satisfied after crosses $260m, so if it's still making more than that, I'm good. :D

What will happen first, TA hitting 620M or THG hitting 410M? I vote for THG.

For super fans like us... who cares?They have both done really, really well (especially Avengers) and that's all that matters to people like us.Hasn't TA's run been amazing? I think it's amazing... Edited by Magic

For super fans like us... who cares?They have both done really, really well (especially Avengers) and that's all that matters to people like us.Hasn't TA's run been amazing? I think it's amazing...

I believe THG's run has been more amazing in NA.I always knew that TA was gonna be huge, but I never imagined THG to even come close to where it stands right now. On a WW basis though , TA's run has been more impressive. Edited by Gotham City Bank

Box Office Prophets doesn't really understand the concept of box office. The average member of this forum likely has a stronger track record than any of the 'prophets'.

Edited by Gopher

Neither will happen.

TA has dollar theatres left right? 620M can happen ..

For super fans like us... who cares?They have both done really, really well (especially Avengers) and that's all that matters to people like us.Hasn't TA's run been amazing? I think it's amazing...

Amazing.