Moviedweeb

Weekend Estimates (8/3-5/12): TDKR @ #1 w/ $10.4m Fri/35.5 wknd, TR: $9.2m/24.5 (Boxoffice.com est.)

sun looking like TDKR 11.4-5, TR 7.2, DOWK3 3.8,Ia4 2.8,Watch 1.5, Ted 1.7,SUP4 1.6,TASM 1.4, Brave 1.0

sun looking like TDKR 11.4-5, TR 7.2, DOWK3 3.8,Ia4 2.8,Watch 1.5, Ted 1.7,SUP4 1.6,TASM 1.4, Brave 1.0

36M+ confirmed with actuals then.

TDK dropped 39% against PA and Sisterhood 2. This year, The Campaign is a good substitute for PA and Hope Springs can take place of Sisterhood. But there is another major filmed getting released, The Bourne Legacy which is targeting the same crowd. 40% drop is the best case scenario for me and around 45% drop more likely.Expecting a 20M weekend (-44%).50% is the worst case scenario for me, i.e. 18M.

Edited by Fake

TDK dropped 39% against PA and Sisterhood 2. This year, The Campaign is a good substitute for PA and Hope Springs can take place of Sisterhood. But there is another major filmed getting released, The Bourne Legacy which is targeting the same crowd. 40% drop is the best case scenario for me and around 45% drop more likely.

Expecting a 20M weekend (-44%).

50% is the worst case scenario for me, i.e. 18M.

The Campaign and Pineapple Express similar?

Posted Image