Plain Old Tele

Tony Scott just committed suicide

Sad to see you go so early Tony.Deepest condolences to the family and friends.I never had a relative who took their own life, but both of my grandfathers died from cancer, and all I can say is that this evil disease eats you alive physically and mentally. I personally wish he had not taken this route, but I completely understand his desire to alleviate the burden on his family. But damn it Tony...Time like this, I wish every country focused on improving people's health and standard of living, especially many diseases including cancer can be curable if enough money and time went to it, rather than wasting it on proving who has the biggest guns."I feel the need... The need for Speed!"

BREAKING… EXCLUSIVE: Tony Scott’s widow Donna has told police that the famed filmmaker/TV producer did not have brain cancer, informed insiders tell Deadline. That makes erroneous this morning’s Good Morning America report that he “had inoperable brain cancer” and quoted “a source close to him”. The news was widely picked up by media outlets globally (but not Deadline) as the reason why Scott committed suicide Sunday by jumping off a Los Angeles County bridge at 12:35 PM. This is the second time in a month that ABC News has erroneously reported on a sensitive news story. During the Aurora movie theater shooting tragedy, ABC News claimed the gunman was a Tea Party member which was not true.

Meanwhile, Lt Fred Corral with the Los Angeles County Coroner’s Office tells Deadline that an autopsy was completed today on the 68-year-old Scott, but the cause of death was deferred pending toxicological and other tests. The results will take 4 to 8 weeks. The Coroner’s Office Craig Harvey also tells Deadline that his office is in possession of “part of a suicide note” found in Scott’s black Prius car found at the scene of the suicide. Harvey says “multiple” notes were found.The contents have not been made public. Harvey also said the Coroner’s Office will not be releasing any of that information at this time.

MORE

WT flying F! Just saw the new headline from Nikke. You gotta be joking me! WTF!I think it is almost as crazy that Nikke and Deadline have become the voice of reason on this. WOW!

Edited by JackO

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/08/21/the-beautiful-bromance-between-filmmakers-tony-scott-and-ridley-scott.html

The Beautiful Bromance Between Filmmakers Tony Scott and Ridley Scott

Posted Image

:(

Poor Ridley, the production of his new movie is on hold for a week ...