Impact

What was number one when you were born?

Karma  :ph34r:

1986, Bombay, India.

Born into without doubt the most atrocious decade for Bollywood.

Posted Image

Also, Top Gun.

What happened to Subhash Ghai. He used to make, if not good then definitely entertaining movies. Since Yaadein he has lost the plot completely. Still not as bad as whatever happened to RGV post Sarkar.

• Like 1

Three Men and a Baby. Still haven't ever seen it.

Why would you feel pressured to see a movie because it was number ine when you were born. I haven't seen the Matrix.

Because it's worth watching just for the "ghost" ;)

• Like 1

I'm convinced that whole story exists because the picture quality of VHS was sufficiently low for it to not be clear that the face is Danson's.Is it on Blu-Ray yet? It's probably much easier to tell what that is there.

Oh it's been proven many times that it's just a cardboard standee of Ted Danson.  There's no debate any more :P

• Like 1

Wasn't questioning that. Was just musing on a possible reason for how that stupid myth got started in the first place, and wondering whether someone watching it on Blu-Ray would instantly be able to tell it's a cardboard cutout of Danson.

Edited by TServo2049
  • Like 1

Wasn't questioning that. Was just musing on a possible reason for how that stupid myth got started in the first place, and wondering whether someone watching it on Blu-Ray would instantly be able to tell it's a cardboard cutout of Danson.

Ah sorry, I quickly read it because I was at work and missed that part.  My mistake.

Yes it was becuase of the VHS quality.  I remember pausing it there and you really couldn't make out what it was and it kind of how the whole story keep going along

• Like 1