CJohn

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D

I think it has definite potential.  There were plenty of things that caught me by surprise.  I particularly loved the truth serum scene.  I think if they can stay on long enough to find it's definite groove, it could garner a Smallville-like following.

I'm guessing it does quite a large # for this first episode ... it's a matter of whether this aspect of the Marvel Universe is one people want to stick around for.

PS ... I loved Smallville (despite it's many flaws at times) ;)

Edited by Adam

It was OK. What was the deal with Coulson's Tahiti vacation? Did they clone him?

I think he's going to be the introduction of some version of the Life Model Decoy. I would expect that the season finale will end on a cliffhanger of Coulson surviving some climactic battle and looking at an injury on his body and seeing robotic parts.

oh my , it was ok for a first episode , yeah coulson is alive!

i was happy to see dr chen from ER she still looks really good for her age 

i had to laugh at the car in the end , pretty fly for a 'dead' white guy ;)

and seriously how cute are the nerds , i asked myself are they twins? didnt understand a word they said but it sounded cute like a foreign language might 

def giving it a go and yeah i don't think people should expect marvel superheroes movieverse quality but i still think its a good idea , could be a good soundboard to spring ideas on and add on to the movieverse like a good sidekick 

as always it was nice seeing colbie 

anyone else got  fringe vibe , reminded me of an episode of fringe where a guy exploded in a train station and they realized afterward that he was the bomb 

I just finished watching it on ABC website. It's pretty good, I like all the ties in with MCU. The truth serum scene is funny. And you can really tell that it's a Whedon's show with some of the dialogues. The three main girls (or women) are very pretty, hope we'll get to know some background info on Melinda May soon.And OMG, Lola. Flying car :lol: I suspect Howard Stark having something to do with that, look like he might have succeeded in figure out how to make it after all.

• Like 1