CJohn

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D

For new shows sometimes I like to peruse IMDB and see what the actors were in before and if I'd seen anything they were in.

The most amazing thing I noticed about the cast is that Ming Na is 50!

I know a lot of actresses look young for their age, but she looks absolutely amazing for 50.

• Like 2

I liked Coulson's entrance.

Coulson: "Welcome to Level 7. Sorry -- that corner was really dark, and I couldn't help myself. I think there's a bulb out." 

More like whedon style in this too and if they keep at it, they might get more renewals.

While I enjoyed the premier, It felt like one. I'm ready for some episodes that are more story that introductions and secret nods at fans. Dont get me wrong, I enjoyed the eggs, but yeah... I am ready for the show to step it up a bit more.

lol uh, welcome back from a 7 month hiatus.

For new shows sometimes I like to peruse IMDB and see what the actors were in before and if I'd seen anything they were in.

The most amazing thing I noticed about the cast is that Ming Na is 50!

I know a lot of actresses look young for their age, but she looks absolutely amazing for 50.

I remember her being on 2 and a half men a few years back when Charlie goes against type and dates soem body over 40.

Couldn't believe she was 40 then and can't believe she is 50 now.