CJohn

Resident Evil: The Final Chapter | 1/27/17 | Trailer on Page 10

4 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

i can't believe resident evil and underworld released trailers on the same day. there's definitely (maybe) one person who's so fucking hyped about that.

No maybe Coolio. I am here. So there is for sure one of us!

• Like 1

This is secretly a very good b-movie franchise. The first two sequels which PWS Anderson didn't direct were kind of poor, but then he came back and the last two movies made the whole franchise worthwhile. I hope this delivers too. 

The franchise as a whole is vastly superior to Underworld.

What the hell did they do? For the last 3 days, the Resident Evil movie Facebook page gained about 700.000 likes / day, passing today the 10m mark. No, I did not write that wrong. That is more in a day than Doctor Strange gained since the pages's inception (the Strange Facebook page currently has under 700.000 likes). 

2 minutes ago, James said:

What the hell did they do? For the last 3 days, the Resident Evil movie Facebook page gained about 700.000 likes / day, passing today the 10m mark. No, I did not write that wrong. That is more in a day than Doctor Strange gained since the pages's inception (the Strange Facebook page currently has under 700.000 likes). 

People are confusing iit for the video game page?

Just now, robertman2 said:

People are confusing iit for the video game page?

Yeah, but even so, that number is absolutely ridiculous. Suicide Squad, which was a phenomenon in terms of social media never managed such a feat and for 3 continuous days no less. 

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

Literally the only thing this trailer did when I saw Strange was get Paradise City stuck in my head. How the hell has this (and Underworld) gotten so many movies?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like both franchises (they are dumb fun), but Underworld vastly superior to me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WrathOfHan said:

How the hell has this (and Underworld) gotten so many movies?

They don't cost all that much to make and are guaranteed profits through massive OS gross (perhaps RE more so than Underworld).

Though since this is supposedly the last one they seem to know when to stop.