CJohn

Resident Evil: The Final Chapter | 1/27/17 | Trailer on Page 10

35 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

Hmm, a trailer edited to a famous and iconic rock song ?

I ve seen this before but when/ where ?

No, no no. They went all of the way to think of something new, so they made 'trailer with iconic rock song edited outside of music' and nothing makes sense. At least it's original now.

Oh god....yeah this definitely has January all over it. Horrible usage of that song. Way too much time spent on Alice riding the motorcycle.

Some of this series is a guilty pleasure with the first still being the best. At least that one gave us a memorable score. This just looks bad but I'm sure I'll watch it when it hits home.

On 10/09/2016 at 4:52 PM, Blankments said:

I've never seen a Resident Evil movie before but the trailer for this makes me want to marathon them lol. Looks really fun

You totally should do that, it's an epic way to waste your time haha! Plus, you know, Milla.

Honestly though, the first one is worth it, at least. They do get dumber though, a lot dumber.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, robertman2 said:

4 still feels a Resident Evil game.

I mean, 5 had you punching boulders into a volcano ffs

And 4 has you running away from a giant statue come to life, and fighting monks in a dungeon with lava. I do agree that RE4 still has some charm and identity that was missing from 5, though, but it's a mainstream action game through and through.