ecstasy

FAT Tuesday fka Tuesday Numbers

LMAO Your crowd gave a whole new meaning to interactive. Sounds like a lot of fun but the kind you can't plan. Just works better when it's spontaneous and siezes the moment.

exactly. it was fun I doubt anyone in that theater left upset because the loudness.lol

I really don't understand the thinking behind the really expensive tickets.

My theater chain has a deal where our hot dogs are $1. That's it, they aren't anything special, just regular franks, but we sell the shit out of them. The AMC down the road has hot dogs that cost $4.50. Who do you think sells more? I have sold 300 hot dogs in a single day before!

I don't even think they need to drop it that much, just a couple of dollars would make a big difference.

Rallax... pushing more weiner than this guy

Posted Image

• Like 1

Rallax... pushing more weiner than this guy

Posted Image

You should see me when I do cart. I put all of our candy, a cooler of bottled water, and a warming bag full of our hot dogs on a cart and go into the movies before they start. When it's really busy, I do that all day Saturdays. The Hunger Games and The Avengers first Saturdays were the times I got to 300 hot dogs.

It's so much fun!

• Like 1

exactly. it was fun I doubt anyone in that theater left upset because the loudness.lol

Ever been to viewing of The Room? Spooooooons!Great jumps! Wish Dredd was up at the 30+ range. Btw is discount Tuesday a nationwide thing or chain specific? Edited by WileECoyote

They Kept yelling at the screening, laughing at the dumb stuff that happen in the screen. I swear it was really hyper in there. Felt like a party. It's free Tuesday so that movie theater was pack. Some of us were in the side of the killer.There was a Flash light scene. The Flash light kept turning off for Jennifer's character. then the screen went blank and some random person turn on his flashlight from his cellphone( I assume)was like "here Bitch" everyone started laughing.it was fun

lol like when I went to the midnight screening of Revenge of the Sith, though the craziness then was for a different reason. I mean you had people dressed in Stormtrooper outfits, girls wearing metal bikinis (ala Leia), people having lightsaber duels in the lobby, and people cheering during certain scenes. If that movie theater had a bar it would have been out of control.