Forrest Gump

64 members have voted

1. 1. Grade Forrest Gump

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

My new all time favorite movie. Damn, surely didn't expect such a great performance from Sinise (this is the first time I've seen him in ANY movie. I knew him as having a TV show, but not that he was Oscar Nominated). Great soundtrack, story (I cried like a little bitch many times throughout the movie), very likeable characters, and the end when he finds out that he has a son and wants to ask if he is like him, or smart, broke me to pieces.

Damn sad movie. I also teared up every time Jenny left AGAIN.

A+ 

• Like 1

• Community Manager

A-

It's a pretty fantastic movie filled with great performances. I finally saw it for the first time today (shocker, right?) and I'm happy I did. But boy, was it long.

• Like 1

10 / 10

A masterpiece. I have watched this film more than any in my lifetime and I'm proud to say that. Hanks, Wright, Sinise, Field and the score are magnificent.

Edited by Fancyarcher

An emotionally-rich movie so full of witty humor, fantastic acting, great character development, and an incredible script... I have a hard time understanding how anyone can't love it. An American Classic if there ever was one.

I remember seeing an ad for this on the side of a bus with the 'box of chocolates' quote.  I thought it was going to fail at the boxoffice.  Boy was I surprised!

Awesome story, great soundtrack, funny, engaging, enthralling, absorbing...

A+

the best movie!!!! my all time fav definitely among top 3 

Tom hanks was fab loved his performance....so was sally field as a loving mom :)

rest of the cast did a fab job too....movie has equal dosage of drama humour emotions.....

my fav scene is Army battle one and ping pong :)

A+

Edited by Superstancer