Neo

The Warner Bros. Thread | Will NOT merge with Paramount...capitalism is still terrible

17 minutes ago, ChipDerby said:

You're literally describing democrats, lol

If they brought this particular Party back?? The Moderate Centrist Democrat Party, I'd vote this way in a heartbeat, but what we're seeing right now is not even close and as a result, I have to consider other options until then..

Edited by JOHN WICK

55 minutes ago, JOHN WICK said:

God help all of us should Biden win a 2nd Term.. I'm sorry and I know it sounds like you're a fan an all, but in the end, his 36% approval rating is for a reason and it's time for him to go and his wife never should've allowed him to even consider a 2nd Term for health reasons.. Should Desantis win the Nomination, Biden is History in the 2024 Election..

Hi BKB.

Bye BKB.

• Haha 5
  • Astonished 4
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, JOHN WICK said:

Well, Biden was boys with Steve Rogers - and WB golden boy Clint Eastwood - back in their collective 20s..

Zaslav loves him some Eastwood..

Edited by excel1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/19/2023 at 9:40 AM, Prince Eric said:

Hi BKB.

Bye BKB.

This is not the first time BKB has tried to sneak back into this site.

Sad thing is he never learns from his mistakes which get him caught so easily.

1 hour ago, belblazer said:

To the surprise of no one, reactions for The Idol are awful lol

It screened the first 2 eps at Cannes

Barry and Succession are ending and HBO expects me to replace those shows with The Idol.

It looks like a cocaine fueled nightmare and makes you hate everyone involved with the production.

• Like 1

On 5/10/2023 at 6:36 PM, dudalb said:

Early reaction to the town meeting is coming in, and Zaslev is being singled out as responsible for this fiasco. CNN image has been done permanent damage since the audience was so cleraly packed with Trump Supporters.

On 5/10/2023 at 6:41 PM, excel1 said:

Will be forgotten in a week. 

CNN’s Ratings Have Cratered Since Trump Town Hall

By  188 Comments

Daily Beast: “Last week, the cable news pioneer suffered its lowest-rated week since June 2015, averaging just 429,000 total daily viewers from Monday-Friday.”

“CNN was also down double digits compared to the same week last year in both total viewership and in the key advertising demographic of viewers ages 25-54. MSNBC more than doubled CNN’s daily audience, drawing 976,000 total viewers, while Fox News averaged 1.4 million.”

So was CNN, apparently. :ph34r:

(we'll see if their numbers rebound if/when certain political events beyond the scope of this thread occur)

OT:  According to that same article, Fox News is also seeing a slump, post-Tucker Carlson firing.

Edited by Porthos
  • Astonished 1