This past episode was ok, but it kept everything moving forward. Plus we finally got Ra's al Ghul :)

I new he was familiar but I couldn't recall what I'd seen him in. He once played rugby league for the team Russell Crowe now owns part of.

I didn't really like Ra's... I guess once you go full Neeson, everything else pales in comparison :(

But I'll hold my judgement until he gets more screentime.

Yeah, he can possibly be horrible :P  But yeah I want to see how it goes before I think that 

Last night's episode was decent.  I was glad to see a Felicity episode which is always a good thing :)

However, it really was mostly filler overall except for the ending where Oliver and Thea move in together and Malcolm sees it.  Wonder how that will work out? ;)

Last night's episode was decent.  I was glad to see a Felicity episode which is always a good thing :)

However, it really was mostly filler overall except for the ending where Oliver and Thea move in together and Malcolm sees it.  Wonder how that will work out? ;)

and where Red Arrow (forgot his name) possibly is responsible for Sara's death.

I really wonder about that whole Roy thing. Was that just a nightmare? Did he really kill Sarah? Was he under mind control?

Considering he was remembering exactly what Sara was saying before she died (which he should have no way of knowing), I assume the dream must've been real. He seemed to have his Mirakuru abilities as well, so maybe some sort of superpowered evil personality?