A Marvel Fanboy

China Box Office Thread | Oppenheimer-August 30

17 minutes ago, bgs said:

Lmao , Who the Fuck is shivampa, also for the last time I saying I am not shivampa or any other person, I am not liking it 😴😴😒😒

The more you say I am not shivampa, the more people here think you are. This place is very friendly and doesn't tolerate trolling and bad attitude. Play safe and respectful and enjoy the amount of knowledge you can only find here if you are really a boxoffice and movie fan.

Edited by Finnick
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Astonished 1

5 hours ago, VenomXXR said:

How ironic that the 2 suspected Shivampa accounts both gave you “not cool” reactions....

I’m sure that’s purely coincidental 😒

Ok I checked and I'm really curious who are those 2 account you have suspicion. 

16 minutes ago, firedeep said:

Spiderman release date bumped, wonder if it bumps again in China (currently targeting Jun 28).

Pika screened yesterday but it was confidential.

DOM bump was for US holiday, doubt other countries move in response?     

Didn’t know it was targeting a week earlier before, that seem better than 2 months late, right?

3 minutes ago, Thanos Legion said:

Didn’t know it was targeting a week earlier before, that seem better than 2 months late, right?

May be they can follow the Marvel strategy of pre Ultron, releasing films in Asia a week earlier than US. I will love it.

R.I.P. Annabelle 3.

Edited by Charlie Jatinder

1 hour ago, Thanos Legion said:

This summer's #1 film Eight Hundred releases on July 5, so the earlier the better for Spiderman.

• Sad 1

On 4/17/2019 at 3:03 AM, bgs said:

Lmao , what a mess by Marvel and Disney, Chinese people have bought the tickets to see RDJ, he is very popular in China, There Will be anger among fans, also it will have impact non boxoffice, first leaks and now this, Endgame will not cross $3b now 😉😉😉

They don't "buy" tickets to see RDJ. The fan event is completely free. Tickets are given out on a first-come-first-serve base.

• Like 1