Inglourious Basterds

41 members have voted

1. 1. Grade Inglourious Basterds

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

Just like TDK, the supporting actor completely stole the show.

B-

About as mixed as a movie can be. It has several scenes that are flat-out amazing... and a whole bunch that are just terrible. Condensed into a nutshell, I thought everything with the European actors was great and most everything with the Bastards was shit.

Yeah I kinda agree. Scenes with Bastards were really not put up well.

Saw this yesterday for the first time. Wow. Of the three Tarantino films I've seen (Pulp and Reservoir being the other two), this was easily the best. Thrilling with a very intriguing plotline aided by a sharp script, this is Tarantino's masterpiece. A+

Not that good... Django Unchained is way, way better.  The opening scene with Christoph Waltz and Michael Fassbender's scene in the basement were just amazing along with a few other scenes, but the majority of everything else was either mediocre or stupid.

C+/B-

• Like 1

Love all three: Pulp Fiction, Inglorious Basterds and Django Unchained. But Pulp Fiction still remains Tarantino's best work to me.

Christoph Waltz  :wub: I hope he'll be working with Quentin in many more movies.