Neo

Pacific Rim: Uprising | March 23, 2018 | Steven S. DeKnight (Starz' Spartacus, Marvel's Daredevil) directing | John Boyega. Scott Eastwood joins as co-lead | Tag All Spoilers!

Elba and Kikuchi should have been the lead pilots that reconcile at the end to fight together as surrogate father and daughter, Hunnam should have been killed in the second act at HK. Talk about missing opportunity and not recognizing your script potential to pimp the most boring and dull character of it all as your main protagonist

Hunnan is one of the reasons I don't like the movie as much I did when I first saw it. He's so bland.

• Like 2

I was a bit baffled on how quick the triplet went out. The first time I watched it, I kept expecting either the Russian or the HK team to come back in some ways. Cause with the way they were developed and went out, they were amount to almost nothing, more cannon fodder than supporting characters.

Yeah, more like red shirts extras. We're told they're super badasses and all (God forbid giving them dialogue because knowing Del Toro's subtlety that would have been horrible comical accents, seeing how the australians were mocked in that regard) then 2 minutes after they're just wiped out like noobs and rookies. Hello, Bye.

• Like 1

How about Pacific Rim 2: Just For CJohn

Ewwww. No, just no. 

Cjohn has consistently said there wouldn't be a sequel. Maybe there will now be a Tron Legacy 2. :P

I want a tron Legacy 2 :(

I would prefer a Tron Legacy 2 to this.

• Like 2

Cjohn has consistently said there wouldn't be a sequel. Maybe there will now be a Tron Legacy 2. :P

Tron Legacy 2 won't happen. Disney knows it lucked out with Tron: Legacy, and the curiosity factor won't get the audiences in again. 

• Like 4

I mean, if it delivers on the caricatures and successfully expands the world, I'm game. I was pretty letdown by the first. I think I'd rate in the C+ range. Just a dull ride with little life. Elba fits the processing. The girl as well. The two goofy scientists and Pearlman as well. All else, well, ugh.Just bored me to death. I loved the concept. But, for me, it worked it worked much better conceptually than in actuality.

• Like 1