#ED

Estimated Wknd Numbers - BD2(141.3M) Skyfall(41.5M) Lincoln(21M)

All the Honest Trailers are good. Love their stuff.As for this movie, yeah it seems to be doing the same as the others. I thought may have been able to go up somewhat, but it still falls inside what most people were expecting. I can see why that is disappointing to some people, but overall, it is still fine.

Looks like a great pre-Thanksgiving weekend. Slightly underwhelming for the "grand finale" of The Twilight Saga but still good enough. Skyfall is looking at $41 million at the least, and should do more than $30 million next weekend.

Lincoln's opening is huge, I totally didn't expect that. Wreck-It Ralph's Friday increase is fucking huge. If it can at least double that today it should be looking at $19 million for the weekend.

Honest Trailers do crack me up. " The Bat Device that inexplicably turns every cell phone into a portable sonar reader that downloads infinite amounts of data directly into Batman's eyes. How is that possible? It takes me five minutes to download Angry Birds" :lol:

I think 125-135 OW for the 5th film in a franchise is very good. Sure it will under perform probably worst than the last few but overall that's a solid number and the franchise will end up one of the highest grossing of all time. But give "Skyfall" and "Lincoln" credit, it split off all the boyfriends and husbands who didn't want to see that film.

• Like 1

You could say this about practically every movie released.

lol wut?BD2 was made for 120M. It will at least gross 240M. Double its budget. Edited by iTz ReaLLy ED
  • Like 1

lol wut?BD2 was made for 120M. It will at least gross 240M. Double its budget.

He said profitable, which means revenues to the studio. Budget is $120M, P&A is probably at least $50M, probably more like $75M for the domestic market. Studio gets at best 60% of the domestic theatrical box office. You can do the math.But that's an irrelevant metric. Movie is gonna make loads of cash for Summit. Edited by kowhite