Punishment

Tuesday Numbers BD2: 11.8m Sky: 5.6m Lincoln: 3.1m

Like that Skyfall jump!Nice for BD2. On course for a stellar Twilight run... again. Funny how a couple days ago, people were going batshit crazy about this bombing :lol:

We're a fickle society. Everything is in absolutes, nothing is relative. All of the hysteria with the early number for BD2 and now it actually has a shot at reaching 300M.
  • Like 2

"BD2 might not even hit 65 mill for Friday...lol...won't even hit 125 mill for the weekend..hahah bitches...""BD2 is underperforming...it's disappointing.....might not even hit 125...HAHAHAHAHAHA"And a few others. I was working at the time so I didn't respond, and of course once the numbers went up, I didn't hear a peep from him.

• Like 7

"BD2 might not even hit 65 mill for Friday...lol...won't even hit 125 mill for the weekend..hahah bitches...""BD2 is underperforming...it's disappointing.....might not even hit 125...HAHAHAHAHAHA"And a few others. I was working at the time so I didn't respond, and of course once the numbers went up, I didn't hear a peep from him.

lol, he shot his load early. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  • Like 1

I want another 40% for Bond

"It wasn't 50%"

"I want another 40%"

Some seem to be expecting a bit too much out of Skyfall.

Amalgamation of both CR and QOS:

5.6m

8m(+42%)

9.1m(+14%)

15.9m(+75%)

14.2m(-10%)

7m(-51%)

37m weekend. (-9.8%)

:mouthdropped:

I expect something closer to 30-33m, which would be great, but would mean smaller increases. 5.6 is excellent and anything over a 35% increase today would also be excellent.

Edited by ShAAken not Stirred™
  • Like 1

So baumer was spot on with his predictions in the monday thread saying it should do above 15% increase.

I hope this ends above 281m. It will suck to have the last movie of the franchise be below the 2nd last.

As for Skyfall it's heading for Brave territory*.

*If that's how you spell.

• Like 1

If BD2 hits the 300 million mark, it will be because of two things in the film....1. The battle2. Aro's laughBoth of those are huge topics on twitter and many people say they will see the film again just for those scenes.And it's guys as much as girls that are reacting favorably.

Edited by rainbowtrout
  • Like 1

"It wasn't 50%"

"I want another 40%"

Some seem to be expecting a bit too much out of Skyfall.

Amalgamation of both CR and QOS:

5.6m

8m(+42%)

9.1m(+14%)

15.9m(+75%)

14.2m(-10%)

7m(-51%)

37m weekend. (-9.8%)

:mouthdropped:

I expect something closer to 30-33m, which would be great, but would mean smaller increases. 5.6 is excellent and anything over a 35% increase today would also be excellent.

I still want 40%..

Sky is the limit here :)

Like that Skyfall jump!Nice for BD2. On course for a stellar Twilight run... again. Funny how a couple days ago, people were going batshit crazy about this bombing :lol:

Sasha Crone and Jeff Wells posted Twilight-is-dead blogs when that ridiculous $135 mio OW underestimate was announced. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
  • Like 4

I do really hope that Skyfall can beat BD2. It'll be close though.And, I think I might have to see BD2, a lot of my friends said that it's the best Twilight yet and it's somewhat decently worth seeing.

You have to be more precise here with what area you are talking about, because domesticaly it's done deal that BD2 will win and WW is in the air so far and OS is surely Skfall's.

You have to be more precise here with what area you are talking about, because domesticaly it's done deal that BD2 will win and WW is in the air so far and OS is surely Skfall's.

It BD2 ends up at about 280-290 DOM it's not impossible for SF to win.