Punishment

Tuesday Numbers BD2: 11.8m Sky: 5.6m Lincoln: 3.1m

I don't care how they are doing it, the movies just came out, they shouldn't adjust to anything but what they've made.

But when the two prices they're using differ significantly, you'd expect there to be differences. It could just as easily have gone the other way (well, not really, but hypothetically) and it would adjust to less than what it's made so far. Next year when the ticket price for this quarter is released you'll get a more accurate idea. My guess is the price will be about $8.

Here's ticket prices so far:1st quarter: $7.922nd quarter: $8.123rd quarter: $7.78They've decided (or maybe the system just works that way) to make the price of the current quarter the same as the previous quarter until further notice. But the adjusting tool just uses the yearly average ticket price. It's not much of an issue and I think you're making too big a deal out of it.

all going to say atm is for Wed currently BD2 is #1 with bullet, #2 Sfall, #3 ROTG, LOP/RD coming in close 6/7 it'll all get mixed up with evenings.

I will appreciate it if you can get Silver Linings Playbook numbers too when you check back. :)