John Marston

LOTR: Return of the King or Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2?

RotK is in a completely different league than DH2. It's a cinematic masterpiece incomparable to any other fantasy film. Possibly the greatest film ever made. DH2 is fun and entertaining but it has too many flaws and does not reach the same level of emotional intensity and monumental epicness that RotK delivered.

• Like 3

ROTK has killer elephants, 2 massive battles, gollum, trolls and a massive Spider.Dh2 has a shitty looking Dragon that couldn't top the dragons in Reign of fire with over twice the budget and better technology.Basically from an entertainment POV, ROTK still wins.

ROTK has killer elephants, 2 massive battles, gollum, trolls and a massive Spider.Dh2 has a shitty looking Dragon that couldn't top the dragons in Reign of fire with over twice the budget and better technology.Basically from an entertainment POV, ROTK still wins.

I respect your opinion, but the dragon looked bad? Are you serious? It was stunning.

DH2 for me because I hate Shriekapoo for reasons you are all too familiar with. And i`m happy that LOTR actors didn`t become stars, that Blanchett has no way in hell of catching up with Streep`s oscars (Next Streep my ass) and that PJ`s non-ME movies disappointed and flopped. LOTR ammassed the most annoying overrated people on the planet so serves them right they didn`t go big like RDJ and Depp. Oh, and Viggo Mortensen`s face lift is an embarrassment. hahahahaha, now that one was ridiculous. His PR tried to sell him as genuine manly man, sleeps in the woods with a sword prop, roasts roadkills...and than it turns out he`s as vain as any pampered Hollywood type, hence face lift. Wet fart that one.

Edited by fishnets