Olive

ALICE THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS | 5/27/16 | If anyone cares, there is an RT watch in this thread apparently.

That last trailer absolutely sucked. But I mean, there's no way this is bombing. CJohn will not get some glorious 3rd weekend theatre count drop unfortunately

That will be during the Huntsman's run

Anyways OW - $52M

DOM: $148M

WW: $612M

This looks beautiful. In my opinion (as a general audience member) this should do at least what Oz: The Great and Powerful and Charlie and the Chocolate factory did ($500 WW). I do hope it will do much better. Not sure what you consider a bomb.

How much buzz did The Jungle Book had two months prior opening? Or Zootopia?

As for Depp I think he is in downturn, althou in my opinion PotC (the first one) is one of the most entertaining movies ever.

• Like 2

Disney’s “Alice Through The Looking Glass,” may also be on track for release in China. While sources close to the studio told Variety that the film has not yet been submitted for censorship, private sector media this week carried Chinese-language posters for the film and reported the existence of a Chinese-language trailer.

http://variety.com/2016/film/asia/captain-america-set-for-china-release-1201743707/

On 4/1/2016 at 11:00 AM, ddddeeee said:

Bobin pretty much confirmed in an interview that he's doing the Men In Black/Jump Street crossover.

I'm happy he's employed but I feel there's an alternate universe where he landed a Star Wars spin-off or Marvel movie.

Is that movie for reals happening? Thought it hadn't really moved forward at all since the Sony emails