Ariadne

Game of Thrones (TV ONLY) [Leaked Spoilers prohibited]

1 hour ago, Jim Shorts said:

Rewatched the episode and I'm starting to believe Three Eyed Raven guy was actually older Bran who lingered too long in a past event and got stuck.  That's how he knew the Night King touched Bran.  Now when he says the line "for you to become me", it makes sense.  

Also, what was up with this:

B0vBvJh.png

That may be something they do in the show, but in the books 3ER is definitely not Bran.

• Like 1

I just watched this episode again and it got me thinking, I think its the first time Game of Thrones ever made me emotional.  Like, I didn't feel shit when Jon Snow died last season, my reaction was like "Well that sucks".  Its always been just a mostly well made fantasy saga to me without much emotional bite.

This was genuinely a very sad scene.  Hail Hodor.

• Like 2

It was just so well done how they tied young Hodor into old Hodor and Bran's link to both of them.  It's the most emotional I've ever got watching the show. 

They seem to have given up on any pretence of indicating time and distance in Westeros at this point. Littlefinger is in the Vale and a few days later he's in Moletown(assuming things are contemporaneous and the week of peace in Meereen gels with time frames in Westeros). 

Edited by DeeCee
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, 4815162342 said:

That may be something they do in the show, but in the books 3ER is definitely not Bran.

I don't think the show either.  Bran can see the past and alter it, but I don't think he can literally take his body back in time (and in order for him to be Sydow he'd have to have physically gone back in time).

2 hours ago, Jim Shorts said:

Btw, holy shit has the net exploded with crazy theories now that this time-paradox has been introduced.  I'm almost convinced the crazier the theory, the more likely it's right. 

Wait for when the T-800 shows up, then you'll see some serious stuff.

• Like 5

Since it hasn't been mentioned yet (and probably wasn't going to), I want to give a shout out to the lady in this past week's episode with the spectacular rack!  I was kinda pissed when GOT showed a closeup of that uncircumcised wart dick, but if that's the price that has to be paid to see breasts that amazing, then I'm down.  Those breasts were wroth having to see one or two dicks AT LEAST!  That's how I judge breasts these days, I ask myself, "How many dicks would I be willing to see for those breasts?", and if the answer isn't one or more dicks, then they're not great breasts.  Simple as that. 

55 minutes ago, Jim Shorts said:

Since it hasn't been mentioned yet (and probably wasn't going to), I want to give a shout out to the lady in this past week's episode with the spectacular rack!  I was kinda pissed when GOT showed a closeup of that uncircumcised wart dick, but if that's the price that has to be paid to see breasts that amazing, then I'm down.  Those breasts were wroth having to see one or two dicks AT LEAST!  That's how I judge breasts these days, I ask myself, "How many dicks would I be willing to see for those breasts?", and if the answer isn't one or more dicks, then they're not great breasts.  Simple as that. 

Watch out Jim. Behind every attractive Red Priestess is a wizened crone ready to slay your boner.

• Like 3

dudeeeeee that episode ,had to wait till today to see it ugh 

but man the end still realing from it , the more he said hold the door the more i said oh no and it went crescendo as i realized what the fk was going on oh nooooooooo no no  oh noo no ohhh OH

Littlefinger i keep wondering what he's up to now , i thought  he'd grovel more with sansa

upset alert why the hell are they killing the direwolves off , you can't ditch summer and hodor in same episode and expect that little girl to drag bran body around the snow as if they won't get caught lol 

now i'm afraid for those damn dragons , coz evil budget is slaying animals quicker in this show than the red priestess is kings lol

euron is a baffoon and if he gets same ending as one of the characters whose storyline he seems to be taking over then i will deal with his scenes knowing the last one will be precious comedy !

speaking of that the novelty this season is the romantic comedy blossoming between tormund and brienne of tarth man oh man i need my gourmet popcorn for this one ! as someone on twitter said its the one ray of sunshine in this season so far 

With Season 6 now half-over, and apparently only 13 episodes left after that (spread across 2 years aka bullshit :rant:), it's time for Hollywood to start figuring out how to fill the epic fantasy void.

4 hours ago, 4815162342 said:

With Season 6 now half-over, and apparently only 13 episodes left after that (spread across 2 years aka bullshit :rant:), it's time for Hollywood to start figuring out how to fill the epic fantasy void.

Considering the huge backstory already existing for GOT and HBO not having another hit even half as big at the moment, we 're gonna get a spin-off sooner or later.